15 meters band antennas
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5203 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 15 Meters
- Building a vertical antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17426 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- 80 - 40 - 20 - 15 meters dipole antenna
[ Hits: 47614 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19464 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 114805 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3836 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Zippiro antenna for 40 Meters
- Very compact and high efficiency antenna ,very low radiation angle even at low height.
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3257 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]