15 meters band antennas
(Featuring 54 resources)
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
- Build this Novice 4 band vertical
- Home made vertical antenna for 80 40 15 10 meters
ARRL PDF file taken from QST June 1978
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- 80 - 40 - 20 - 15 meters dipole antenna
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
- The HF Satellite Antenna for 10 and 15 meters
- Here is an antenna for the nineties. It's strong, computer designed, and has lots of gain. It is a full size, four element beam on 10, and three elements on 15 meters
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Optimized Wide Band Antenna
- Yagis for 20 15 10 meters band by Nathan A. Miller
[ Hits: 3807 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5183 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna for 15 Meters
- Building a vertical antenna for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17300 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- W3FF Portable Dipole
- This is the antenna w3ff designed for his walking portable station. It is a dipole constructed out of the plastic plumbing pipe CPVC. There are telescoping whips at the ends of each side of the dipole, and these whips are adjusted to bring the antenna into resonance on each of five HF Bands 10, 12, 15, 17, and 20 Meters
[ Hits: 19340 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.82 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3825 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Zippiro antenna for 40 Meters
- Very compact and high efficiency antenna ,very low radiation angle even at low height.
[ Hits: 1631 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links