160 meters band antenna
- Simple 160m vertical antenna
- A Simple vertical antenna project for the 160 meters band by Peter G8CVF
[ Hits: 2176 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3035 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJ2W 160 meter antennas
- SJ2W Contest Station, antenna for the 160 meter is a 39m vertical. This 160m antenna consist of 29m of WIBE tower sections with an insulated base and 10m top tube.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Small 160m antennas
- Modeling small 160 meter antennas, with a focus on the vertical H antenna
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spitfire Antenna
- A multiband antenna for 40 to 160 meters with control box project by HA8RM
[ Hits: 931 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Switchable Antenna 80/160 meters band
- A switchable antenna for 80/160 meters by IK1ZOY. A new version of a 1/4L 80 m. dipole modified for use in 160 m. band. using it's own coaxial cable feeder to wrap a coil.
[ Hits: 16099 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- T antenna with matching network for 160 m
- 160m T Antenna broadcast design by Guglielmo Marconi has been built and is used by Jim NN4AA on 160m. Article by G7LRR
[ Hits: 2780 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6202 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 1003 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2303 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Battle Creek Special Antenna
- This antenna is often mentioned as secret weapon for LF bands (160, 80 & 40 m) operating at many DXpeditions. It is not commercially available but may be loaned to the expedition staff. It was brought to Ham Radio scene by George Guerin, K8GG, Charlie Dewey, W0CD and George Taft, W8UVZ
[ Hits: 3883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Doble L antenna for 160 and 80 m
- The antenna has the form of a C, it is fed in the centre of the vertical section which is abt 20 m high by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 2213 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Hustler 5BTV Conversion to 160 Meters
- The prototype vertical is a modified Hustler 5BTV. The conversion allows the vertical to retain five-band operation by trading 80-meters for 160-meters
[ Hits: 7384 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1869 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6490 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 7084 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The TeslaVert 160 meter antenna
- A compact antenna contender for 160 meters.
[ Hits: 3123 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Top-Loaded Wire for 80 and 160 Meters
- Operating on 160 meters from a city lot is always a challenge. Here's how K9YC does it.
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Topband Homebrew Helical
- Sharing information on Topband Homebrew Antennas, Base & Mobile
[ Hits: 2051 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 86256 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
[ Hits: 627 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ultracompact 160 Meter Antenna
- A compact antenna for 160 meters, suitable for hams tha want operate top band buh have a limited space
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VE6FI 160 Meter Antenna
- This is a 160 meter antenna which is a shunt fed vertical. A 72 foot Trylon tower with a 6 element 15 meter mono bander mounted on the top is used as the radiating element.
[ Hits: 1572 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3952 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vertical Antenna For 40- 80-160 Meters
- The basic antenna is a vertical monopole, using elevated radials to complete the ground plane by k5oe
[ Hits: 3789 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical for 80 or 160 meters
- KE4UYP project for a top fed 1/4 wave lenght linear loaded vertical for 80m or 160m
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Vertical Radial Ground Systems
- Tom, K1JJ on radial ground system applied to 160 m vertical array
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W7IUV 160 Meters vertical
- 90 foot tall top loaded vertical for 160 meters
[ Hits: 19418 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- Waller Flag Antenna
- A Rotary Low Band Receive Antenna with the performance of an 800 foot Beverage on 160m meters
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6781 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5776 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
10M12M15M160M *17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : 160M
Recent Links 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical 160 meters receiving loop Waller Flag Antenna A Broadband 80/160 meter dipole 160m Vertical
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links