antenna project for 80 meters band
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 117144 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- W7CY 80 Meter Yagi
- A new concept in big yagis
[ Hits: 2374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1552 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X80 Multi-band HF Vertical Antenna Review
- The X80 is a commercial version of a so-called Rybakov vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 12030 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8899 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- ZZ Wave net antenna
- Setting up a ZZ Wave antenna, a dual band loop antenna covering 80 and 40 meters.
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]