- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The K7TJR Array 160m antenna
- Anyone attempting to work DX on Top-Band 160 Meters, soon learns of the need for a good receiving antenna. This is a 160 meter 8 element receiving array.
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1804 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]