- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 6645 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- Homebrew a Half-Wave Dipole Antenna
- If you own a soldering iron and a few simple tools, you can build and erect your own half-wave dipole antenna in about half a day.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole
- Homemade Loaded Coil Dipole ( w8010 diamond ) for 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meter
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade WARC Dipole
- Here you can find all dimensions to make your own three band dipole for 30m 17m 12m. ON4AFU describe here a rigid dipole with dimensions and picture.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Horizontal Half-wave Dipole above a Counterpoise
- All antennas that are situated close to the ground are affected by that ground to some extent. This article explain effects and benefits of counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1112 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to Make a Folded Dipole Antenna
- eHow article on homebrewing your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- How to make a Simple Dipole Antenna
- It is very easy to create a simple 1/2 wave dipole, all you need is some lengths of wire such as the core of some mains flex or even a straightened out metal coat hanger, some co-ax cable and a connector for your scanners antenna input
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- Indoor multiband dipole
- This indoor dipole is available in two version for 20-10 meters and 40-10 meters. EZNEC data files available by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 5554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20238 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3159 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Inverted V Dipole for 10 15 20 meters
- Inverted V Trapped dipole antenna for 14MHz,
21MHz and 28MHz ham radio bands.
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inverted Vee calculator
- Online calculator for dipole and inverted vee antennas
[ Hits: 2312 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inverted Vee monoband antenna
- This project will enable you to build a monoband long wire inverted vee with 3/4 wave length sides that will have a bit of gain
[ Hits: 2035 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K7MEM - Folded Dipole Design
- Design your own folded dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4628 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- K7MEM - Inverted V Antenna Design
- Inverted V antennas is a dipole with the center raised on a mast and the endpoints near ground. Calculate dimensions online.
[ Hits: 3368 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- K7MEM Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole ( 3-30 MHz)
- A Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole is probably the simplest of antennas to construct and use. It is usually suspended between two supports, from it's end insulators, and has the feedline hanging from the center.
[ Hits: 2519 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KQ6XA Antennas and towers
- Interesting antennas pojects such as Broadband/Multiband Dipole and Tower radiating antennas for 80m and 160m, HF antenna for the micro-light backpacking enthusiast
[ Hits: 43675 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- LA6PB's split dipole
- A new method of feeding a dipole with toroids.
[ Hits: 3710 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Loaded dipole for 1,8 Mhz
- Total Length: 26 m (85 ft.); Total Weight: 380 g;
[ Hits: 2261 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Long Wire Dipole Antenna
- An basic horizontal half-wave antenna which can be made of ordinary copper wire. The cable should have a cross section of 1 mm 2 or more. The antenna can be stretched between two masts, a house and a mast, or between two apartment buildings.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Low-Cost dipole for QRP
- Here’s an economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs.
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low-cost half wave Dipole for HF QRP rigs
- An economical dipole for simple QRP HF homebrew rigs
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Make your FM Dipole antenna
- There is a simple, homemade antenna that can pull-in your favorite station.
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- MFJ folded dipole review
- A portable and easy to use folded dipole antenna, made entirely ith 300 ohm twinlead
[ Hits: 813 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Mobile 10/80 dipole antenna setup
- A mobile setup using a dipole antenna for 10 to 80 meters band in italian
[ Hits: 7575 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- MultiBand Dipole
- Different band dipoles can be put together with a single feed, learn how by W8HDU
[ Hits: 2045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband dipole comparison
- A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
[ Hits: 32839 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.39 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4800 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole antenna that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole
[ Hits: 2073 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband Trap-style Inverted-V Antenna
- Trap-style Inverted-V Antenna for 3.5, 7, 14, 21 & 28 MHz
[ Hits: 781 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband Wire Dipole
- A multiband dipole antenna that can work on 15 20 and 40 meters band made with common materials
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Multidipole Antenna
- This antenna is a group o dipoles, is a multiband and each dipole works on single band.
[ Hits: 2241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Off Center Fed Dipole
- A K2GXT project documentation of how to homebrew and setup an off-center fed dipole
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
- A HF dipole antenna made with 1212 paper clips to make a 40,000mm chain with an overall weight of 538g, mostly a funny experiment
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Parallel multiband dipole antenna
- A multiband dipole antenna that works on 40 30 20 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 39616 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Portable dipole for 40 Meters band
- Pictures and swr reports for a portable dipole antenna for 40 meters band in german
[ Hits: 2975 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Portable Inverted V antenna
- This Inverted V Antenna is based on a design by WE5Y which originally appeared in QST Magazine published by the ARRL. AIWM modified the original design in how the fishing poles attach to the mast, the top insulator, and length of the fishing poles.
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Practical Dipole Antenna
- All about dipole antenna construction
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PY1UNU dipole for 80 meters
- A dipole with coils for 80 meters band in portuguese.
[ Hits: 1556 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipole *EHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : Dipole
Recent Links Bent Dipoles reference website HF Linked Dipole Antenna Calculator A simple 20-40 dipole Vertical Antenna 10 through 80 Meter Paper Clip Dipole Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links