- PY1UNU dipole for 80 meters
- A dipole with coils for 80 meters band in portuguese.
[ Hits: 1557 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PY6CJ 80/40 meters dipole
- A center feed trapped dipole for 80 and 40 meter band in spanish
[ Hits: 3333 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PY8ELO Dipole project
- A spanish page about inverted V dipole construction tips and calculations.
[ Hits: 1134 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- QRO No-Tuner Multiband Dipole
- Construction details of a multiband dipole that can can operate at high power levels, and match its 50-ohm coax feedline without a tuner
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- QRP 80 Metre Slinky Dipole
- M0WYM slinky dipole setup into an attic.
[ Hits: 3360 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- QRP Inverted V Dipole antenna
- An homemade QRP Inverted V dipole antenna for 40 20 17 and 15 meter band
[ Hits: 569 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Ribbon Dipole
- Ideal antenna for QRP work, as it has more gain over dipole.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 10m 15m 20m
- A simple beam antenna offering good performances on 3 bands by 9m2mso
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rotary dipole for 12/17 meters
- A home brewed rotary dipole antenna for 12 and 17 meters band with pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 7441 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Rotary Dipole for 30 and 40 meters band
- Drawings pictures and notes on a rotary dipole antenna for 30 and 40 meters band
[ Hits: 9355 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4587 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Short 40m dipole
- The GM4JMU Shortened 7Mhz Dipole
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Dipole for 80 m
- This short dipole antenna has been described by Nadisha, 4S7NR and may be of interest to anyone wishing to get on 80M (3.5MHz) that have limited space available.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short Tri-Band Vee Dipole
- A three band short Vee antenna is feasible with two legs per side on a dipole. 10-15-20 meters by W8HDU
[ Hits: 906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Shortened Center-Fed Half-Wave Dipole
- Design your owm HF shiortened dipole
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Shortened dipole for 10 & 40m bands
- A shorten Dual-Band Dipole with overall length of about 11 m. For this antenna traps are substituted by inductors, in order to cover the 10 & 40 m. Bands.
[ Hits: 3840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 160 meters
- A short dipole for 160 meter band by XE3RN, includes also a receive only loop antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 1640 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Shortened Dipole for 40 Meter
- A shortened dipole antenna for 40 meter band
[ Hits: 599 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortened dipole for 80-40 meters
- A shortened dipole for 80 and 40 meters band in spansih
[ Hits: 3358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shorty Forty Antenna
- Short dipole antenna for 40 meter ham band.
Can be put up in the space required for a 20 meter dipole.
[ Hits: 11530 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- Simple 20-40 m Dipole Antenna
- A simple TRAP-dipole project for 20 and 40m bands includes EZNec simulations
[ Hits: 773 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Simple FM Dipole Antenna
- FM Dipole for 88-108 MHz
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
[ Hits: 4692 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Doble L antenna for 160 and 80 m
- The antenna has the form of a C, it is fed in the centre of the vertical section which is abt 20 m high by HB9TPL
[ Hits: 2235 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50437 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The Folded Dipole
- The Folded Dipole is not used much amongst Radio amateurs, probably due to the fact that this antenna uses twice as much wire as a single-wire dipole.
[ Hits: 675 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1533 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Monoband HF dipole antenna
- If you are looking for an easy antenna for your favorite band, you can't go wrong with an halfwavelenght dipole, all you need is 3 insulators and some wire
[ Hits: 3163 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Short Dipole Using Coils
- A very popular method of making a short dipoles resonate at a given frequency. This type of antenna is suitable for single band, narrow bandwidth use.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Sloping Vertical Dipole
- The radiating part is the vertical half of the dipole. You get nearly radiation in all directions, the second half must not be in 180°. The table below show how we get an impedance for direct feeding of 50Ohm coax. by DK7ZB
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- This Old Dipole
- An antenna construction workshop conducted at Marshall N1FN's QTH
[ Hits: 11402 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Trap Dipole for 17 and 20
- M0XDX trap dipole for 17 and 20 metres made from two fibreglass telescopic 5 metre long fishing poles.
[ Hits: 1970 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40 80m
- I0SJC trapped dipole for 40 and 80 meters, traps done with 170 turns 1 mm diam, on a 3.2 mm cilinder in Italian.
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 87669 | Votes: 100 | Rating: 6.06 ]
- Trapped dipole for 80 and 40 m
- This article explores a theoretical model for the losses of an 80m / 40m trapped inverted V dipole antenna system using a bootstrap coax trap, but does not examine the pattern of the antenna.
[ Hits: 2484 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Twin Lead Dipole
- A folded dipole using twin lead By W8HDU
[ Hits: 1222 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipole *EHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : Dipole
Recent Links The Folded Dipole A Field Guide to Simple HF Dipoles Bent Dipoles reference website HF Linked Dipole Antenna Calculator A simple 20-40 dipole
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links