(Featuring 53 resources)
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
- 2.4GHz Helix antenna
- Concise instructions on making a broadband helical antenna for 2.4GHz use, such as: 802.11b wireless networking 2.4GHz video links.
- 70 cm ATV Antennas
- Home made antennas, ATV stuff, 70 cm antennas, helix antennas and a lot of intresting pictures to view
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
- Design and build helix antennas
- A quadrifilar helix weather satellite receiving antenna
- This article describes how to make a quadrifilar helix (QFH) antenna easily, from inexpensive materials: uPVC plumbing pipe and RG-58U co-axial cable.
- Mobile Helix Antennas for HF
- Normal mode helix antennas for HF mobile. Photos andn plan for a 20 meters mobile helix antenna by N2MH
- Helix Antenna
- Design helix antennas with this DOS program by OH0NC
- A 16 Turn S-Band Helix
- This design represents the smallest practical antenna for Oscar-13 mode-S. Perfect beacon reception at all times is possible, and acceptable SSB even at 43,000 km range.
- Helix Calc
- Helix antenna calculator, to design and make helix antenna plans
- A Quadruple Helix for AO-40
- A homebrew project of a quadruple helix antenna system based on G3RUH 16 turn helix antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- Quadrifilar Helix antenna for 436 MHz
- This is an antenna that author just built. Was intend for receiving the AO-27 downlink (at 436.800 +/- doppler). It is built with right hand circular polarization, and the gain is supposed to be in the neighborhood of 3 DB.
[ Hits: 3044 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Quadrifilar Helix Antennas
- The purpose of this page is to provide information and links about Quadrifilar Helix Antennas. It's the best antenna to use for APT satellite reception
[ Hits: 5121 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- The Gain of the Axial-Mode Helix Antenna
- by Dr. D.T. Emerson, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO++). Antenna Compendium Volume 4, pp 64-68, 1995, published by the ARRL.
[ Hits: 2290 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- The Helical Windom Antenna
- A marriage of the windom and slinky antennas, experimental home brew antenna by NC4TC
[ Hits: 2185 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The normal-mode helix antenna
- A helix will work in the normal mode when the diameter and pitch of the helix is less than 0.1 Lambda
[ Hits: 2625 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- The Quadix Antenna
- The Quadix is a circularly polarized parasitic array, a hybrid between a helix and a quad or loop yagi
[ Hits: 3807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Quadrifilar Helix Antenna
- Article about quadrifilar helix antennas, electrical and physical characteristics, difference between quadrifilar and conventional helix
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WLAN Helical Antenna
- 23, 13, WLAN Helix antenna design
[ Hits: 3006 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links