Resonant Loop Antennas
- Loop Antenna info
- Here you will find many information on loop antennas.
[ Hits: 40559 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.27 ]
- Loop Antenna News and Information Forum
- This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
[ Hits: 1224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 10961 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.27 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 20090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2440 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Multiband Horizontal Loop Antenna
- An 80 Mx Horizontal Loop Antenna which also operates on all higher HF Amateur bands including the WARC bands. It has very good performance and is easy to build by VK5SW
[ Hits: 1073 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.93 ]
- N6RK Loop Antennas
- An improved feed network for loop-type receiving antennas article published in NCJ October 2009 issue
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Narrow Diamond Loop for 40 Meters
- Antenna model for a diamond loop wire antenna for the 40 meter band
[ Hits: 482 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Pennant Loop adventures
- Experimentin with pennant loop antennas article by Jedd Smith, includes layout ideas, modeling and design along to some pictures
[ Hits: 136 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Receiving Loops
- Experiments on remote receiving loops antenna by Lyle Koehler, K0LR
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely controlled flag antenna
- Flag antenna project for 160 meters band
[ Hits: 777 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shielded-Loop Receiving Antenna
- A shielded-Loop Receiving Antenna by N5ESE
[ Hits: 483 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Single Turn Loop Antennas
- What's so great about a loop antenna? Discussions and Observations about the Magnetic Loop Antenna
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
- A Wire resonant loop antenna for 160 meters band article by N4KC
[ Hits: 399 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 3988 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- Small styrofoam loop
- Contructing a loop using a styrofoam block
[ Hits: 3792 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Small Transmitting Loop Antenna Calculator
- A free online calculator for making all of the calculations required to design and build small transmitting loop antennas, also known as magnetic loops by 66pacific.com
[ Hits: 4305 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.08 ]
- Super Loop Antenna
- Superloop III designed by Jim, W4FTU
[ Hits: 65411 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- Superloop receiving antenna for 136kHz
- Receiving loop antenna project by G3LDO for 136kHz
[ Hits: 1248 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4781 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The 3-D Folded Loop Antenna
- This article will introduce you to an antenna author call the 3-Dimensional Folded Loop. This
antenna is the result of his continuing efforts to compact full-size antennas by folding and
bending the elements. A one-wavelength loop that is reduced in height and width by being folded into three dimensions.
[ Hits: 3479 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Carpet loop indoor antenna
- High performance indoor shortwave antenna, the Carpet Loop II is an ideal step upward for the listener who wants something better than a random wire but doesn't want the expensive dice roll of an active antenna.
[ Hits: 27464 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- The K6STI Receiving Loop
- This relatively unknown antenna does an amazing job pulling weak low band signals out of man-made noise backgrounds
[ Hits: 2643 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The K9FD Receiving Loop
- The Answer To Suburban DXing On the Low Bands - by Merv Schweigert, K9FD
[ Hits: 3248 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- The Loop Skywire Antenna
- Looking for an all-bad HF antenna that is easy to contruct, costs nearly nothing and works great DX ? Try the Loop Skywire by W0MHS
[ Hits: 840 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Small Loop Project
- AM loop antenna for 75/80 meters band
[ Hits: 3410 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tri-band Horizontal Triangular Loop Antenna
- A small tri-band antenna that feature some interesting properties. Designed for the 20 , 15 and 10 meter bands, it can produce low angle high gain radiation patterns on all 3 bands in more than one direction which will make it a great antenna for the long haul.
[ Hits: 415 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Umbrella Loop Antenna
- Contruction notes of an Umbrella Loop antenna for AM shortwave listenings
[ Hits: 8392 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VK5ABN ALE Antenna
- The VK5ABN loop antenna consists of a horizontal loop tuned to the 80M band and a dipole cut for the 30M band.
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VLF-LF and the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 1211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1TAG LF Receiving Loop
- The loop is square, 6 feet on a side.
[ Hits: 2493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6021 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- What is a loop antenna?
- Exaustive article on loop antennas theory, decribe what a loop antenna is, properties and designing notes of loop antennas by David Jefferies
[ Hits: 2536 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLog PeriodicLongwaveLoop *Magnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Antennas : Loop
Resonant Loop Antennas
Recent Links Pennant Loop adventures The Loop Skywire Antenna Full Wave Loop Dimensions VK5ABN ALE Antenna SkyWire horizontal loop antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links