- Multi Band Cage Dipole
- The N3UJJ multi band cage dipole antenna project thay can fit a small property
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Multi band wire antenna
- The off center fed dipole or Windom antenna.
[ Hits: 2925 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-band Inverted-Vee Antenna
- A multi-band inverted-V dipole for portable operation by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles
- Multi-band loft-mounted dipoles for 40, 20, 17, 15, and 10m
[ Hits: 855 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multi-Band Mono Delta Loop
- Build a Multi-Band Mono Delta Loop for 40, 30, 20 and 15 Meters.
[ Hits: 5448 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
[ Hits: 19453 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- Antenna covers all bands 80-10 meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC bands, need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
[ Hits: 2393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Multi-band Wire Antennas
- Presentation by Al Peter to compare several popular center-fed wire antennas that cover multiple bands.
[ Hits: 851 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
[ Hits: 7040 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Multiband delta loop by DL2HCB
- A 10-20 meters coverage delta loop antenna by DL2HCB
[ Hits: 74576 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- MultiBand Dipole
- Different band dipoles can be put together with a single feed, learn how by W8HDU
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband dipole comparison
- A comparison of different multi-band dipole techniques
[ Hits: 31825 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Multiband Dipoles
- Random Length Multiband Dipoles can be a good solution for field day operations or outdoor activity, read more at ARRL web site
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband fan dipole antenna
- A three-frequency multi-band dipole
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Multiband HF antenna
- A multiband hf antenna for restricted spaces covering 80 40 20 15 meters Based on the VK2ERG shortened 80M dipole
[ Hits: 4643 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband HF antennas
- Presentation by AC8GY on classic G5RV Antennas and other horizontal dipoles, the popular G5RV, ZS6BKW, dipole fan, Alpha-Delta DX-CC and a trap dipole are modeled in EZNEC and compared.
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband HF Dipole
- A 40 ft vertical dipole that can cover HF Bands from 80 to 10 meters winding a dipole in a 12m HD telescoping fiberglass pole by DJ0IP
[ Hits: 910 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Multiband HF Vertical
- A telescopic pole that you adjust to suit the band you're working on , tested on 40 20 and 15 meters band by M0PZT
[ Hits: 2055 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband Horizontal Loop Antenna
- An 80 Mx Horizontal Loop Antenna which also operates on all higher HF Amateur bands including the WARC bands. It has very good performance and is easy to build by VK5SW
[ Hits: 858 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.70 ]
- Multiband trap dipole
- A multiband 20/40/75/160 trap dipole antenna plan by KG0WX
[ Hits: 2255 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Multiband Trap-style Inverted-V Antenna
- Trap-style Inverted-V Antenna for 3.5, 7, 14, 21 & 28 MHz
[ Hits: 668 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Multiband vertical antenna
- An article with pictures on a 80-10 mt vertical antenna with an Unbalanced-Unbalanced balun in italian
[ Hits: 5632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Multiband Vertical Antenna Project
- A simple multiband vertical dipole antenna for 20 meters and above, with a tuner, that will provide gain and a circular pattern on the higher bands.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Multiband yagi antenna plan
- F6CHT plan for a multiband yagi antenna that covers 6 to 30 meters band in french
[ Hits: 2233 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Multidipole Antenna
- This antenna is a group o dipoles, is a multiband and each dipole works on single band.
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N3OX Multiband vertical
- This vertical antenna consist of a 18 meters telescopic pole and allow operations from 160 to 30 meters band, project by Daniel Zimmerman N3OX
[ Hits: 1829 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8718 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- No tuner HF bands Center-Fed Antenna
- HF Horizontal Center-Fed Antenna From W5DXP
[ Hits: 16718 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.23 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ON3JT vertical multiband hf antenna
- A simple and low cost multiband vertical hf antenna covering 5 bands (20m-10m) from an old CB antenna
[ Hits: 3542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Orginal multiband antenna
- A project of a vertical and wires that generate a multiband antenna for 28 14 10 and 7 Mhz in french
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PAC-12 Antenna - mobile multiband
- Here’s an award-winning, easy-to-homebrew, multi-band portable vertical antenna designed by long-time antenna aficionado James Bennett, KA5DVS. He’s documented the design and construction plans for a portable antenna that can be built with relatively ordinary components
[ Hits: 18896 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5553 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 38712 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- QRP Antenna 80-40-20-15 End Fed Antenna
- A long wire antenna that will load up on 80, 40, 20 & 15 meters without an antenna tuner and without balun coils
[ Hits: 5291 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 69247 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 13995 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ribbon Antenna
- This antenna article is geared towards new Hams and antenna builders looking for a very inexpensive 6 band antenna that can be efficiently fed with 50 ohm coax without a tune
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34793 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Shortened multiband dipole
- A shortened multiband dipole antenna by PA0FRI in Dutch
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple HF multiband vertical
- A multiband quarter wave vertical antenna that works on 5 bands.
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39454 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
Antennas : Multiband
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorJ-PoleK9AYLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultiband *NVISOCFPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Recent Links The Loop Skywire Antenna Multiband HF Dipole Modified W8JK Beam Antenna W8JK Modified Array Fan Dipole
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links