- Small Multiband IEK Antenna
- A multi band version of the EH antenna by Emilio S. Campus IS0IEK
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40037 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- SpiderBeam construction guide
- Build a spiderbeam from scratch for 20-17-15-12-10 meters band
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 49278 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- The $4 special antenna
- A multiband wire antenna with a twinlead feedline that can be easily tuned in several bands, witha 33 ft per leg you can have a 40 to 10 meters band coverage
[ Hits: 1243 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The 20-17-15 meter fan-dipole project
- A parallel multiband wire dipole project by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 711 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5522 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The 80-40-20-10 meter fan-dipole project
- Homebrew a 4 bands parallel fan dipole covering 80,40,20 and 10 meter by VE2XIP
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The CE0Y 7 m Triple Leg
- The supporting structure is a 15-m-glassfibre mast of DX-Wire. The antenna can be used on all bands from 10 to 40 m.
[ Hits: 704 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Cobra antenna
- This article explores the Cobra Junior linear loaded antenna for 80m to 10m bands.
This antenna is a linear loaded dipole described by W4JOH in 73 magazine June 1997
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The CobWebb Antenna
- Building the cobWebb antenna. Construction notes and plans to homebrew a multiband antenna by G0MTD
[ Hits: 4512 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The Cobwebb HF Antenna
- The G3TPW Cobwebb antenna covers five bands, 14 - 28 mhz, including the WARC bands
[ Hits: 5447 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The FD4 (FD3) Windom Antenna
- The 4-band Fritzel model FD4 is a special version of a Windom antenna. It is a half-wave long on the lowest frequency, and is fed from a coax cable through a transformer inserted in the wire at one-third from one end
[ Hits: 50817 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- The FD4 Windom antenna
- This antenna originated from darc QRV magazine in 1971 should be attributed to DJ2KT, works on 80 40 20 10 meters without ATU, based on the Windom principle.
[ Hits: 3488 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The GM3VLB 5 Band mini delta beam
- HF multiband mini delta compact and easy assembling antenna that cover from 20 to 10 meters by GM3VLB
[ Hits: 9749 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4380 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Lattin 5 Band antenna
- The antenna was named for W4JRW who invented it and holds a patent on the basic principle and uses quarter wave stubs, 80, 40, 20, 15 and 10 meter bands
[ Hits: 24579 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- The Lazy 7
- A 9 band stealthy Fly-By-Night Antenna Eham article by N4UM
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Loop Skywire Antenna
- Looking for an all-bad HF antenna that is easy to contruct, costs nearly nothing and works great DX ? Try the Loop Skywire by W0MHS
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The M1IOS Wonder Whip
- A portable HF/VHF/UHF antenna and autotuner featured in "RadCom" June 2006.
[ Hits: 2755 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- The Mysterious Cobra
- The Cobra antenna explained, article by Rick Littlefield - K1BQT
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The N3UJJ Antenna Project
- The N3UJJ antenna project,parallel-cage dipole a multi-band horizontal antenna, without the need of an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Neumann-Antenne
- A stacked multiband dipole array for 10, 15 and 20 meters
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2771 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Western HF-10 multiband dipole antenna
- A 67 feet long dipole doublet antenna
[ Hits: 1673 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- Three bands whip antenna
- 21 28 and 50MHz three bands whip antenna by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap dipole for WARC bands
- Diamond W8010 Multiband Dipole Modifications
[ Hits: 805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 88831 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 10025 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- UA1DZ antenna - description and chart
- HF 4 bands (7-14-21-28) vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 3615 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ultra-compact Multi-band Wire Antenna
- A compact multiband wire antenna suitable for portable operations.
[ Hits: 1554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 2008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 20746 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Vertical antenna for Vacation
- Vertical Vacation Antenna for 80, 40 and 20 Meter-Band, by Herbert OE3BMB
This antenna is a full size λ/4 for 20m and 40m band, and a shortened λ/4 for the 80m band.
Generally on the 40m band the SWR is under 1,6. In 80m and 20m band at the resonant frequency the SWR is about 1,1.
[ Hits: 4780 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Vipormutant antenna by ON6MU
- A Versatile Innovative Portable Multi-band Tunable Antenna can work HF VHF and UHF ideal as portable or balcony antenna
[ Hits: 3225 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51348 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 3104 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- W3DZZ 80-10 meters
- W3DZZ trap dipole for 80 through 10 meters
[ Hits: 6134 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- W3DZZ multiband dipole
- The multi-band trapped dipole is resonant on approx 3.7, 7, 14, 24 7 28.5 Mhz. The overall top length needs to be approximately 32.9 Meters
[ Hits: 9300 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 1890 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1433 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126963 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMicrowaveMobileMorgainMoxonMultiband *NVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
Antennas : Multiband
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Remotely tuned 80-10m Wire Antenna The $4 special antenna 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna 40-10 Delta Loop Antenna Classic Multiband Dipole
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links