quad antenna, how to build a quad antenna for ham radio use
(Featuring 100 resources)
- Cubic Quad
- The cubic quad is a very popular way to get reasonably high gain and excellent front to back ratios as well as low angles of radiation for without going to extreme heights. Includes design for 2 6 10 12 15 meter bands
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
- Quad Antenna System by Pfeiffer Maltese
- Excellent Quad Antenna projects for 40 20 17 12 10 and 6 meters band in this pdf file project by Pfeiffer Maltese
- Boomless quad antenna
- VU2GX Girimajij article on boomless quad antennas
- Cubical Quad Antenna Design
- By N6VNG, can be used to determine the element lengths and the gamma match values for different frequencies, includes link to excel files with formulas to dimension your quad antenna.
- T-Hunting Antennas
- 4 Element Cubical Quad, Yagis, LZA Circular Quad, Shrunken Quad , quarter wave, J-Pole, beam mounting , changing polarity
- 8 Element Quad for 145 Mhz
- 8 elements quad antenna for 2 meters band, centered on 145 Mhz
- CB Quad antenna
- A low-cost and easy to build Quad antenna tuned for CB band on 27 Mhz.
- Swiss Quad for 10 and 6 meters
- Based on HB9CV, F6ITV decribes how build a swiss quand antenna for 28 and 50 Mhz.
- Quad Loops
- Quad loops can be a practical way to get some gain without constructing a full Cubic Quad
- Quad vs. Yagi
- Why go for a quad rather than a yagi
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
- 2-Element-DK7ZB-Quad for 5 Bands
- 10-12-15-17-20m A description was in the German Ham-Magazine "Funkamateur" in Issue 11/2003
- 2 meter cubical quad antenna
- W7SIR cubical quad antenna for 146 mhz
- 2 element Quand antenna for 10 - 12 - 15 -17 - 20 meters band
- 80Mt rotating Quad
- 2el 40Ft front to back spacing 80 meters Quad antenna
- 70cm Quadruple Quad
- A suitable high gain 70cms antenna for SOTA operation by Richard Price GW0VMW
- 6 Meter 3 Element Quad
- Starting from an original project for a 2 element quad antenna for six meter band, ve7ca presents the dimensions for a 3 element version.
- Multiband Cubical Quads
- EI7BA Multiband Cubical Quads projects, includes two elements quad antennas for 10 12 15 17 20 meters band. Performance considerations, detailed pictures and construction notes.
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2105 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Quadix Antenna
- The Quadix is a circularly polarized parasitic array, a hybrid between a helix and a quad or loop yagi
[ Hits: 3804 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The VHF Quad Beam Antenna
- Homebrew a 4-element VHF adjustable antenna built entirely of wood by ka1fsb
[ Hits: 2546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Two portable antennas for 6-meter
- VE7CA reprint an interesting article taken from arrl antenna compendium. Two elegant practical and portable 6-meter gain antennas, a two-element quad and a tree-element Yagi antenna for 50 Mhz-6 meter band
[ Hits: 4319 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UHF Quad antenna
- UHF cubic antenna with a 16db gain
[ Hits: 5226 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.36 ]
- VE7CA 6m antennas
- Quad and Yagi portable antennas for 50 mhz by VE7CA
[ Hits: 4663 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- Vertical plane antennas' beaming comparision
- Animated quad and yagi comparison. You can see antennas' characteristics behavior in a vertical plane with changing of the height.
[ Hits: 2898 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4067 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Why Quads
- Why quads are considered best antennas by ve3sqb
[ Hits: 4997 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- ZL3RG 30 Meter Quad
- A Quad antenna for 10 MHz (30 meter band) by Rob ZL3RG based on the original concept of EI7BA.
Rob tested this antenna after a long experience with a full and half wave inverted V antenna.
[ Hits: 325 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links