Hidden antennas, antennas for low space
- Quarter wave stealth antenna
- An indeal stealth antenna made by multiple quarter wave verticals, supported by a tree.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Restricted space 80 meter antenna
- This article describe a small single wire antenna running on the side of the building allow operations on 80 meters band
[ Hits: 3150 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Restricted Space Antennas Notes
- W5ALT Antenna notes for a dummy dedicated to restricted space antennas
[ Hits: 604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Roofspace Antennas
- How to build a roofspace antennas and get them to work. Explains how to build an effective antenna in your roof. Very interesting if you don't have possibilities to setup an antenna in your roof.
[ Hits: 44585 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Secrets of a Successful Stealth Operator
- N5IW ideas to build your own antenna in a restricted lot, or a stealth antenna. Includes PPT files of HF and VHF stealth antennas.
[ Hits: 3587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Simple Balcony Antenna
- Antenna for limited space, made from 24AWG wire helically wrapped around the top element of a 3-element cane pole, is basically a fully-loaded vertical and performance are limited and should represent the last resort for extreme cases.
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Space restricted antenna
- how to build a space restricted or apartment antenna
[ Hits: 6283 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Stealth Base Station Antennas
- Restrictive covenants or ordinances got you off the air?
[ Hits: 7698 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 48565 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- Stealthy / Covert Antennas
- This article deal with various means to covertly operate radio systems while going unobserved.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1340 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An invisible magnetic loop antenna mounted under a table by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 1983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 2 Meter Bobtail Attic Beam
- An Attic version for limited space applications by NW9T
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 65975 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- The Adventures of a Stealth Vertical Dipole
- An example of a stealth vertical antenna installed in a condo.
[ Hits: 1171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Bird Feeder Antenna
- A hidden antenna must be just that: hidden. So don't install an antenna, but something else. Lika a bird feeder.
[ Hits: 6179 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- The Carpet Loop
- The Carpet Loop II is an inexpensive, easily built, high performance antenna that can work in almost all apartments.
[ Hits: 7230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The flower pot antenna
- A portable dual-band antenna working principally on 10 meters but also close to the 30 meter band. It's compact, light, economical and doesn't need any radial.
[ Hits: 12046 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Galaxy dipole
- A very short dipole with a good radiation efficiently plus a respectable bandwidth by S. C. Chuck Smith, WA7RAI
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Lazy 7
- A 9 band stealthy Fly-By-Night Antenna Eham article by N4UM
[ Hits: 1301 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Notebook Antenna
- the multiband Notebook Antenna, so called because the entire antenna will fit easily inside a 1" thick 3-ring binder
[ Hits: 4592 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- The Upright V Dipole
- A small antenna for limited space / lanai use.
[ Hits: 1524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealth *T2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : Stealth
Recent Links Stealthy / Covert Antennas 40 m short vertical Balcony Antenna for 7 10 14 MHz Simple Balcony Antenna Invisible Antennas (almost)
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links