Antenna Gain explained
(Featuring 27 resources)
- About Antenna Gain
- Explanation of antenna basics concepts like antenna gain at marc's technical pages
[ Hits: 7145 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Antenna directivity and gain
- Antenna gain and directivity explained in this article at radio electronics antenna pages
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Gain
- How much gain ? This article help you on understanding how read antenna gain values in order to evaluate antenna performance
[ Hits: 4996 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Antenna Gain Comparison System
- This device goal is to optimize homebrew antenna for the V/UHF band. This tool, is based itself on the simultaneously comparison between two antenna, directly in dB. by IK0BDO
[ Hits: 1948 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Gain defined
- Definition of antenna gain at wikipedia
[ Hits: 2101 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 810 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Gain to ERP
- A radio's transmitting power can be concentrated along the horizon by use of a GAIN antenna. Although you may still be transmitting with four watts of power, your effective radiated powerwill be greatly increased. This table shows the effects of antenna gain on a transmitter with 4 watts of transmit power.
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Antenna Gain versus Height
- Antenna gain for horizontal, vertical, and tilted orientation of a dipole for heights between 5 and 50 feet.
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Calculate antenna gain
- Guide to calculate effective gain of antennas
[ Hits: 9678 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1379 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
[ Hits: 1118 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- dB: What is a decibel?
- Decibels: dB, dBA, dBC, dBV, dBm and dBi? What are they all? How are they related to loudness, to phons and to sones? This page describes and compares them all and gives sound file examples.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- dbm Calculator
- The dbm online calculator and reference table for 50 Ohm
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.12 ]
- Decibels Explained
- What decibel mean in RF Gain and how used DB Values in Gain calculation
[ Hits: 262 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Gain of Helix
- This article summarizes probably the most extensive numerical modelling calculations on the helical antenna ever performed.
[ Hits: 1613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Height & Gain on 40 Meters Wire Antennas
- An comprehensive article on 40 meters antenna comparing vertical height to the resulting gain by VE3VN
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Measuring antenna gain
- Practical ways to get accurate results by Wayne Overbeck, N6NB
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Measuring antenna gain
- The gain of an antenna is measured in relation to the gain of another further specified antenna through a comparison measurement.
[ Hits: 298 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The essentials of the dB
- db made easy article by ve3fyn
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The gain of aerials: the myths explained
- In the long history of beam aerials there has persistently existed the claim that certain types of aerials perform better than yagis.
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Gain of an Endfire Array
- This article looks at the maximum theoretically possible directive gain that could be obtained with an endfire array of given length or number of elements, and compares this with practical results in the literature.
[ Hits: 737 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3000 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Understanding Antenna Gain
- Antenna Gain is 'the relative increase in radiation at the maximum point expressed as a value in decibels (dB) above a reference antenna'
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- What’s This About Antenna Gain?
- Discussion about antenna gain
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Why I use dBi
- Info about Gain
[ Hits: 5437 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Wire Loss and Antenna Gain
- Discussion at eham about wire size used in wire antennas, and how it affects the gain of the antenna
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
| New Links|| Last Serarch|
Variable Regulated Power Supply
SSTV for iOS
1:2.5 Balun for multiband Deltaloop
ZETAGI B303 Mod for 50MHz
One Valve CW transmitter
IC-706 frequency expansion
W4ANK Trident Amateur Radio Club
Charleston Amateur Radio Society
Vertical antenna project
IC-706 Sound Card Interface
Buddipole vertical dipole for 40M
Free DV QSO Finder
Telescopic mast project
, swr meter
, cable and connector
, collinear antenna
, pmr 466
, qsl printing
, electronic components
, radio scanning
, vhf radios
, yaesu ft-1000mp
, cb ham radio
, antenna rotators
, kenwood ts-570
, ham radio study guide
, ham radio technical reference
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links