- Quarter wave vertical antenna
- About the basics of the quarter wave vertical and ground plane antennas that ares widely used for medium wave broadcasting, mobile radio communications applications and many more.
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1625 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Wire GP antenna
- A 1/4 Wave GP antenna for 146-225-445 Mhz
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7527 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH HF multiband vertical antenna plan
[ Hits: 70474 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Quickie Vertical
- KQ6RH amateur radio projects, quickie vertical antenna
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4243 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Radial ground system for verticals
- Maximum-gain radial ground systems for vertical antennas by K3LC
[ Hits: 1666 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Radial systems and ground
- Radial systems for elevated and ground mounted vertical antennas by SteppIR
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Rybakov 806 Multiband Antenna
- Multiband no trap no gap antenna. This Antenna is a small wonder, easy to build and allow you to work all HF spectrum with your TRX and it's internal ATU.
[ Hits: 1912 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- S9V 40M vertical antenna
- A fiberglass-wire vertical antenna for 40 m band by WY3A
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Selecting a Multi-Band Vertical
- Choosing a vertical antenna. Buying guide to amateur radio HF vertical antennas by Bencher inc
[ Hits: 1360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Self supporting 80M Vertical
- A self supporting vertical antenna for 80 meters by W9OY include pictures and construction details
[ Hits: 2112 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Semi-vertical trap antenna
- The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
[ Hits: 27538 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Shoddytenna: vertical antenna for 160 meters
- A quick vertical for 160 meters portable use
[ Hits: 2318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Short 80m center-loaded vertical
- A short vertical antenna for 80 meters band
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short vertical antenna for 80 Meters
- A short antenna for 80 meters band , article with pictures and details by N4SPP
[ Hits: 1149 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Short Vertical Antennas and Ground Systems
- This article describes how an effective ground system can be produced for a short vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 23003 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Shortened vertical antenna for 7 Mhz
- A simple drawing of a shortened antenna for 40 meters by using a PVC tube
[ Hits: 2863 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Simple 160m vertical antenna
- A Simple vertical antenna project for the 160 meters band by Peter G8CVF
[ Hits: 2184 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Simple HF multiband vertical
- A multiband quarter wave vertical antenna that works on 5 bands.
[ Hits: 1722 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Small vertical arrays
- a guide to help install arrays
[ Hits: 11205 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- Some plain facts about multiband vertical antennas
- There is considerable confusion as to what exactly a multiband vertical antenna is. The confusion concerns the method of feed, how much mismatch one can expect, how many radials are required, how the particular antenna is built for multiband use, plus some other points.
[ Hits: 1733 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Squid poles as portable multiband antennas
- Fancy a cheap, collapsible self-contained portable antenna for 80, 40, 30, 20 and 15m that works really well and can be erected in minutes, by VK7JJ
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- St. louis vertical updates
- The St. Louis Vertical Revisited by Dave Gauding, NF0R here are a few ideas and observations on the St. Louis Vertical
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Multiband Vertical
- A vertical antenna for 40 and 80 meters band, using a telescoping fiberglass fishing pole.
[ Hits: 48699 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- The 10/15/20 Meter Trap Vertical Antenna
- This antenna project came out very nice. It's a rugged homebrew multi-band trap vertical antenna that works the 10, 15, and 20 meter amateur radio bands. The antenna can be mounted on the ground or on a mast. Mounted on the ground the antenna has a low take off angle for working DX. If mounted on a mast the antenna will acheive both a low angle as well as another radiation lobe that has a much higher take off angle.
[ Hits: 1916 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- The 160M Homebrew Vertical
- The 160M "No Excuses" Homebrew Vertical is a 27 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC sections bolted together, and half wavelength of antenna wire helically wound around the PVC sections by K6MM
[ Hits: 6220 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- The 160M No-Excuses Homebrew Vertical
- 160m antenna designed for stations having a difficult time putting a decent signal on 160M from small or restricted lots.A 25 ft. vertical antenna, made from three 10 ft. PVC.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The 40 meter Stealth Vertical
- Vertical antenna for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 66109 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- The 4X4 Slimtenna
- Development of the Slim Jim antenna for HF
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 80M elevated wire vertical array
- This 80M antenna is a pair of raised 1/4-wave verticals
[ Hits: 1072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Antron 99 exposed!
- Have you ever wondered what was inside the Antron 99 antenna?
[ Hits: 47446 | Votes: 169 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- The Battle Creek 40 80 160 m antenna
- 3 Band vertical Marconi-antenna for the bands 40, 80, 160 meters with a ground net of wires as radials.
[ Hits: 2344 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 32763 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- The Copper Duckie Antenna
- A super easy VHF antenna for apartment dwellers
[ Hits: 2006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ground image vertical antenna
- A 20 meter quarter wave vertical antenna by jerry sevick W2FMI QST Article
[ Hits: 4886 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Hudson antenna
- A vertical antenna for 80 and 40 meters project with lots of assembling pictures and plan by LU9DPD in spanish
[ Hits: 2552 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
[ Hits: 4332 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The Lazy-H vertical antenna
- A versatile antenna for dx work
[ Hits: 7190 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The Little Stick Antenna
- The Little Stick antenna is an aluminium version of the Vertical Bazooka design which was made from coax.
[ Hits: 31108 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 1.83 ]
- The St Louis Vertical
- By Dave Gauding, NF0R
[ Hits: 5552 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Three bands whip antenna
- 21 28 and 50MHz three bands whip antenna by JA1HWO
[ Hits: 561 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFour SquareFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVertical *VHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWireYagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : Vertical
Recent Links 20m 40m trapped squid pole antenna 160m - 80m Transmit Vertical Vertical Dipole Array Asymmetrical Hatted Vertical Dipole 5 Band Telescopic Vertical Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links