Long Wire and Dipole Antenans for ham radio
- The reflected W beam
- Hexagonal wire beams for all hf bands, technical resource, EZNEC files, tools for antenna modeling and documentation. You can also order parts to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 2595 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- The Square Vee antenna
- KJ5TF square vee wire antenna
[ Hits: 523 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Versatile Vee Beam
- An aerial that you can use on all eight High
Frequency amateur bands (80, 40, 30, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10m) with an antenna tuner, and which gives significant gain on the five bands from 20 m to 10 m
[ Hits: 1313 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The vertical Double-Zepp
- The vertical Double-Zepp 2x7 m is a very simple, effective 8-Band-antenna. The end of the Dipol must be 5-10 m above the ground
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- This old dipole
- An antenna construction workshop conducted at Marshall N1FN's QTH
[ Hits: 5002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Transmitting Antennas For HF Broadcasting
- This paper discusses a number of common used HF transmitting antenna systems and corresponding reference antenna codes. The latter was developed in close consultation with regional coordination groups ABU-HFC, HFCC-ABSU.
[ Hits: 2181 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2984 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 472 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Vee Beam Antenna
- A multiband HF Vee Beam antenna at VK5SW.
If you're lucky enough to have the room, perhaps you may like to put up a multiband Vee Beam antenna for the HF bands.
[ Hits: 598 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.78 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 2996 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- W1AB Killer Antenna
- An elevated ground plane sized as a 40 meter antenna but fed with ladder line and antenna tuner for hf and 160 meters.
[ Hits: 2242 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W3HH Antenna
- A large bandwidth wire antenna, with a good performance
[ Hits: 645 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3HH Antenna
- Homebrewing an W3HH Antenna in french
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- W3HH antenna for 40 meters
- Pictures and plan to build a wire W3HH antenna for 7 Mhz.
[ Hits: 4749 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- W3HH Antennas
- W3HH is a wide-band wire antenna article in french
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W3HH Multiband antenna
- A french pdf file that explain how to build a T2FD antenna in all its parts including balun
[ Hits: 1765 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WH2T Inverted L Antenna info
- About a 160 meter band 1/4 wave inverted L antenna
[ Hits: 6779 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Wire antenna
- The $4 Special all band wire antenna
[ Hits: 81295 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1609 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2623 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Wire Antennas for Ham Radio
- Iulian Rosu YO3DAC / VA3IUL wire ham radio antenna panoramic with sample drawings
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire Antennas for the Beginner - 1983
- ARRL QST Wire Antennas for the Beginner June 1983
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Wire antennas for the low bands
- Experiments by G8JNJ on wire antennas for low bands. Based on these tests, conclude that for multiband (160 to 6m) operation, in a restricted area it is very difficult to beat a G5RV, especially the ZS6BK version.
[ Hits: 2803 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Wire Beams
- A family of wire beams by G3TXQ
[ Hits: 407 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1920 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- X beams antennas
- X bams wire antennas for 15 meters band
[ Hits: 3945 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Your First 160-Meter Antenna
- Notes on building a basic wire vertical or horizontal antenna for 160 meters band by L. B. Cebik, W4RNL
[ Hits: 5774 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 9097 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
10M12M15M160M17M20M2M30M40M4M6M70cm80MActiveAntenna CalculatorsArrayBalunsBazookaBeverageCobWebbCoilsCollinearDelta loopDipoleEHEnd-FedFan DipoleFeed LinesFractalG5RVHaloHandheldsHB9CVHelicalHentennaHexBeamHomebrewing TechniquesHornIndoorInstallationJ-PoleK9AYLindenbladLog PeriodicLongwaveLoopMagnetic LoopMasts and mountsMobileMoxonMultibandNVISOCFPatchPortableQuadQuagiReceivingRepair and MaintenanceResonant Feedline DipoleRhombicSatelliteShortwaveSkeleton SlotSlim JimSloperSlotSpiralStealthT2FDTheoryTowersTrapsTunersVerticalVHF UHFW3DZZW3EDPWiFiWindomWire *YagiZS6BKW
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Antennas : Wire
Recent Links Safari - Inverted V antenna 40 m short vertical Basic Inverted V Antenna Basic Wire Antennas Part I Basic Wire Antennas Part II
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links