Ham Radio antennas projects
Ham radio antennas, home made ham radio antenna projects kits and drawings
- Ionic Fluid Antenna
- Ionic Liquid Antenna (ILA) by MW0GKX from original articles by N9ZRT
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ionic Liquid Antenna
- Ionic Fluid Antenna By Brian Perrett, MW0GKX,
from original articles by David Hatch, N9ZRT.
[ Hits: 656 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49925 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- K5TR'S Antenna Designs - YO files
- Antenna designs that K5TR have collected from various sources.
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Liquid Metal Antenna
- Liquid metal antenna using galinstan by Mike Lake KD8CIK
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Log Periodic Dipole Antennas: TITANEX DLPD-15
- Review of the DLPD 15 is a log periodical dipole antenna with 15 elements made with state-of-the-art technology.
[ Hits: 4061 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- This small beam fed with VHF ribbon line consists of a dipole and a director adjusted for the desired band by dl8ncr
[ Hits: 2012 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Maria Maluca antenna by DL7JV
- Horizontal HF 6-Band turning arranging emitter with 2 elements Maria Maluca
[ Hits: 2703 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Maria Maluca for 6 to 20 meters
- A two elements beam antenna tunable from 6 to 20 meters, based on the Maria Maluca antenna project by DB9EX, in german
[ Hits: 2252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Marine corps antenna handbook
- U.S. Marine Corps in PDF format
[ Hits: 4125 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]
- Measuring SWR
- Measuring SWR and things every CB'er should know
[ Hits: 8808 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- N9ZRT Kite-Lifted Antennas
- Kite-lifted wire winch consists of 1/4 mile of 15 gauge, bare, solid, aluminum wire, spooled onto a wide pneumatic hose reel. The base pivot-platform locks into place for changing wind direction.
[ Hits: 1108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- PA3FXO projects
- Contains didimodes, antenna projects, DX info and lots more
[ Hits: 1900 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- PMR 446 external antenna
- A slim jim PMR 446 Mhz antenna in spanish
[ Hits: 4702 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Radial ground system for verticals
- Maximum-gain radial ground systems for vertical antennas by K3LC
[ Hits: 1693 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- RF Ground Radials
- Everything about RF Ground Radials. This site is dedicated to all things relating to antenna ground radials.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Sandler Training
- We provide world class leadership/management training, sales coaching, sales manager training, sales recruiting service in Milton, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Georgetown and Ancaster.
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite tracking antenna
- A rugged motorized satellite antenna tracking system for construction by the home handyman
[ Hits: 31373 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- Short HF Antenna
- A short HF antenna by SM0VP0
[ Hits: 13228 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.79 ]
- Shortwave antenna
- Magic Anti-Jamming antenna for shortwave reception
[ Hits: 14166 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.86 ]
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The Adcock HF RDF Antenna
- The Adcock antenna has been used for a long time for RDF. It is basically an interferometer.
[ Hits: 5416 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- The Antenna Elmer
- Here you will find information about wire antennas as well as directional beams.
[ Hits: 9033 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- The Antron 99 exposed!
- Have you ever wondered what was inside the Antron 99 antenna?
[ Hits: 48172 | Votes: 170 | Rating: 6.41 ]
- The Field Day Special Antenna
- Antenna that's simple,
inexpensive lightwiight and easy to install
[ Hits: 3220 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4793 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6511 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The TTFD-2 antenna
- The lowest-cost approach for home brewing broadband, general-purpose antenna for shortwaves
[ Hits: 6360 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- The Ultimate Guide to 11 Meter CB Antennas
- This site is dedicated to bringing true information about the different types of antennas you can use, buy and build for Citizen Band Radio and 11 Meter DXing.
[ Hits: 22881 | Votes: 68 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Using Delta Matching on HF Beams
- Using delta match with HF antennas design
[ Hits: 5393 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2489 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band
- W6RCA's No-Tuner, All-HF-Band, Horizontal, Center-Fed Antenna
[ Hits: 12536 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 3062 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- WE6W Field Day Antena design
- Interesting article on how build your own field day antenna
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3616 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- ZL antenna for 15 meters
- Production of a ZLspecial antenna (for 21MHZ).It explains about the way of making a 2el ZLspecial antenna by ja6hic
[ Hits: 3511 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- ZL SPECIALE for 10 M
- A drawn of a ZL Special antenna for the 10 meter band or 28 Mhz
[ Hits: 6727 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links W8JK Beam Antenna Ham radio antenna wire Ionic Fluid Antenna Analysis of HF Monopoles 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links