Currently we have 501 popular links
Popular, are those links that have received the highest number of clicks from our visitors
501 cool links - Pages: [<<] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [>>]
Home : Antennas
Home : Antennas : 15M
- DX Dual Dipole
- Two dipoles fed from the same coaxial line by n6bz for 20 and 15 meters
[Hits: 28932 | Votes: 16 | Rate:
- HF Copper Loop
- A small transmitting loop antenna for 14MHz and 21MHz. This is an antenna you might consider if you have limited space, by Lloyd Butler VK5BR
Based on material originally published in Amateur Radio, 11 1991
[Hits: 20484 | Votes: 17 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : 2M
Home : Antennas : 40M
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[Hits: 20225 | Votes: 7 | Rate:
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[Hits: 24537 | Votes: 5 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[Hits: 16203 | Votes: 27 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Baluns
- GW0VMR construction ideas
- selection of construction ideas from Patrick, GW0VMR, includes ATU, Baluns theory
[Hits: 19971 | Votes: 12 | Rate:
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[Hits: 35754 | Votes: 16 | Rate:
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[Hits: 21982 | Votes: 25 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[Hits: 78310 | Votes: 92 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Collinear
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[Hits: 17492 | Votes: 22 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : EH
- EH antenna fo 160 mt by Iz7ath
- EH antenna for 160 mt: my experiment and comparison with a short vertical. with full details on construction procedure and testing.
[Hits: 26240 | Votes: 39 | Rate:
- EH antennas for 50 Mhz
- EH antenna for six meters band by IW0BZD
[Hits: 19186 | Votes: 52 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : End-Fed
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[Hits: 16250 | Votes: 17 | Rate:
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[Hits: 32126 | Votes: 13 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- End-Fed Halfwave Antenna
- The end-fed halfwave antenna is a resonant half wavelength long antenna like a dipole antenna except for it is fed at its end rather then in the center. This antenna is as old as radio and is probably best known as the Zepp Antenna
[Hits: 21328 | Votes: 14 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : G5RV
Home : Antennas : Helical
Home : Antennas : J-Pole
- Easy J-pole antenna
- Everybody says keep one in your bag, nobody seems to make one work right. Here's the straight scoop on why the J-pole is not an easy antenna to duplicate!
[Hits: 30678 | Votes: 14 | Rate:
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[Hits: 45244 | Votes: 63 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Mobile
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[Hits: 28451 | Votes: 36 | Rate:
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[Hits: 32302 | Votes: 32 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Multiband
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[Hits: 70092 | Votes: 90 | Rate:
- HF portable antenna - 40 to 6 meters
- Phil Salas AD5X 40 through 6 meter HF portable multiband antenna, construction article, plans, and photos
[Hits: 47647 | Votes: 8 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Receiving
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[Hits: 18468 | Votes: 7 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Shortwave
Home : Antennas : Traps
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Can’t find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier? Build your own—it’s
easy! By Robert H. Johns, W3JIP
[Hits: 22661 | Votes: 13 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : VHF UHF
Home : Antennas : WiFi
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[Hits: 35385 | Votes: 37 | Rate:
Home : Antennas : Wire
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[Hits: 29484 | Votes: 24 | Rate:
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band
[Hits: 31490 | Votes: 13 | Rate:
Home : DX Resources : Clusters
- DX cluster Telnet links
- This page contains links to 60 DXcluster telnet sites around the world.
[Hits: 21413 | Votes: 81 | Rate:
- DX Summit by OH2AQ
- DX Summit Web Cluster, built up and operated by the members of OH9W OH2AQ Radio Club.
[Hits: 86723 | Votes: 605 | Rate:
- Cluster spot filter service and webcluster, receive your filtered spots via email or icq.
[Hits: 27138 | Votes: 221 | Rate:
- F5LEN Webcluster
- Webcluster F5LEN member of the European DxCluster network.
[Hits: 16493 | Votes: 275 | Rate:
Home : DX Resources : DXCC
- DXCC map
- Large JPG dxcc map with ham prefixes and CQ zones
[Hits: 25590 | Votes: 308 | Rate:
Home : Ham Radio : Band Plans
- FCC Bandplan
- FCC Frequency Bandplan even if outdated is a good starting point to have a basic frequency list
[Hits: 29110 | Votes: 53 | Rate:
Home : Ham Radio : Exams
- Ham Test Online
- Online computer-based training for the amateur radio written exams
[Hits: 16292 | Votes: 691 | Rate:
Home : Internet and Radio : Online Receivers
Home : Internet and Radio : Sounds
- GB3DX repeater online
- Birmingham online repeater group, live audio stream of GB3DX repeater, let you listen to live ham radio operators contacts
[Hits: 34664 | Votes: 110 | Rate:
Home : Manufacturers : Amplifiers
- Amateur radio HF amplifiers and power supplies manufactured in Australia
[Hits: 18393 | Votes: 26 | Rate:
- HENRY Amplifiers
- Henry Radio amplifiers for HF & VHF UHF Amateur and-or Commercial-Industrial use
[Hits: 44216 | Votes: 46 | Rate:
Home : Manufacturers : Antenna Masts and Mounts
- Glen Martin Engineering, Inc.
- Glen Martin manufactures aluminum and steel amateur antenna self-supporting and telescoping towers, mounts, masts, thrust bearings and accessories.
[Hits: 23404 | Votes: 17 | Rate:
Home : Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[Hits: 45198 | Votes: 26 | Rate:
Home : Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Yagi Antennas
- Force 12
- Force 12 HF and VHF antennas, aluminim towers and masts for ham radio now owned by TexasAntennas.com
[Hits: 34296 | Votes: 16 | Rate:
Home : Manufacturers : Towers and Accessories
Home : Manufacturers : Transceivers : CB Radio
Home : Operating Aids : Maps
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[Hits: 43662 | Votes: 101 | Rate:
- Grid Square maps
- Maps donated by Jack Bruce WA5UUD
[Hits: 20621 | Votes: 47 | Rate:
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[Hits: 55143 | Votes: 735 | Rate:
Home : Operating Aids : Radio Spectrum
Home : Operating Modes : Stealth Amateur Radio
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[Hits: 33804 | Votes: 9 | Rate:
Home : Publications : Manuals
- Ham manuals on PDF Format. Take a tour of manuals on-line.
[Hits: 26678 | Votes: 20 | Rate:
Home : Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Icom IC-706
- Icom IC-706 Radio mods db
- Info and mods for IC-706, IC-706 Expanded frequency IC706 - spare 0.3A, MARS/CAP Modification for ICOM IC-706, enables out-of-band transmit for 1.6 MHz to 54 MHz, ore sensitive transmit for 2 meter
IC-706 60 MHz to 200 MHz band pass filter, Icom IC-706 Extended RX mod, ICOM 706 MKII Extended transmit mod, Special on IC706mkII TX range expansion for IC-706MKIIG, Expand only mod for the IC-706MkII
[Hits: 17362 | Votes: 10 | Rate:
Home : Shopping and Services : Radio Equipment Repair
Home : Shopping and Services : Scanner stores
- Ham Radio Outlet
- A full line dealer with 12 locations nationwide.
[Hits: 28720 | Votes: 22 | Rate:
Home : Software : Antenna analysis
- EM Scientific MININEC
- MININEC for Windows is antenna modeling tool for the novice, student and hobbyist.
[Hits: 19020 | Votes: 23 | Rate:
- EZNEC Antenna analysis
- NEC-2 based antenna analysis software for the amateur and professional
[Hits: 24511 | Votes: 69 | Rate:
- HamCalc v1.3
- By G4VWL, HamCalc is collection of calculators for radio amateurs: Antenna ERP calculations.
Attenuators. Audio Filter design.Coil Winding.
Decibels. Great Circles map and calculator HF Filters HF Traps Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude (and back)
Radio Horizon calculator Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations
[Hits: 15933 | Votes: 59 | Rate:
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[Hits: 40719 | Votes: 98 | Rate:
Home : Software : Antenna rotor control
- A free application that displays location information determined from a
callsign, displays translations of common "QSO words and phrases" in the languages
used in the callsign's DXCC entity, displays beam headings and SpotCollector
DX Spots on a world map, displays country maps, and provides point-and-click
control of antenna rotators from AlfaSpid, ARSWIN, Heath, Hygain, M2,
Prosistel, SARTek, TIC, Trackbox, and Yaesu
[Hits: 23374 | Votes: 544 | Rate:
Home : Software : Audio Streaming
- IP-Sound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan/Internet).
The main purpose for the existence of IP-Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment.
IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[Hits: 25774 | Votes: 146 | Rate:
Home : Software : Collections
Home : Software : DSP
Home : Software : DX Cluster
- Ham Radio Deluxe v4
- HRD v4 is a freeware windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV
[Hits: 51445 | Votes: 96 | Rate:
Home : Software : Grid Bearing and Maps
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[Hits: 22915 | Votes: 71 | Rate:
Home : Software : Logging
- DX 4 Win
- DX4WIN is an easy to use, yet powerful logging program for every ham. It has been designed for the the serious and the casual DXer.
[Hits: 18146 | Votes: 25 | Rate:
Home : Software : Morse Code Training
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[Hits: 16434 | Votes: 16 | Rate:
Home : Software : Multimode
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[Hits: 20600 | Votes: 17 | Rate:
Home : Software : Packet
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[Hits: 70305 | Votes: 163 | Rate:
Home : Software : Propagation
- DXprop is a radiowave propagation forecast freeware for ham radio operators, permits to predict propagation on 12 frequencies. Use Minimuf 3.5 routine developped for US Navy. Available in French and English
[Hits: 19344 | Votes: 25 | Rate:
Home : Software : Radio Control
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[Hits: 15675 | Votes: 60 | Rate:
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[Hits: 30823 | Votes: 44 | Rate:
Home : Software : Satellite tracking
- Satellite tracking program
[Hits: 37268 | Votes: 49 | Rate:
Home : Software : Spectrum analyzers
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[Hits: 23311 | Votes: 51 | Rate:
Home : Software : Weak Signal
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[Hits: 15771 | Votes: 7 | Rate:
Home : Software : Weather and FAX
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[Hits: 26597 | Votes: 27 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers
Home : Technical Reference : CB Radios
- Galaxy radio mods
- Galaxy web site updates and additions with modifications, diagrams, and schematics for galaxy radios
[Hits: 37037 | Votes: 216 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : Coax Cables and Connectors
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[Hits: 17396 | Votes: 22 | Rate:
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[Hits: 20597 | Votes: 32 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : HF Radios
- HF Radio Modifications
- Lots of HF radio mods, including AOR, Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, Uniden, Alinco, Sony
[Hits: 43362 | Votes: 29 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : Homebrew
- Homebrew page with some great homebrew gear shown here.
[Hits: 23283 | Votes: 32 | Rate:
- Homebuilt Amateur Radio & CW communications web site
[Hits: 15935 | Votes: 12 | Rate:
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[Hits: 15877 | Votes: 97 | Rate:
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[Hits: 32794 | Votes: 47 | Rate:
- Ham Radio Homebrewing by IK3OIL
- A collection of projects for Amateur Radio Homebrewing enthusiasts
[Hits: 21884 | Votes: 21 | Rate:
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[Hits: 24670 | Votes: 143 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : QRP Projects
Home : Technical Reference : Receivers
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[Hits: 19735 | Votes: 26 | Rate:
Home : Technical Reference : Scanners
Home : Technical Reference : VHF Radios
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[Hits: 21293 | Votes: 75 | Rate:
Pages: [<<] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [>>]