- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19894 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- G5RV Beam
- G5RV 40m Beam Antenna
[ Hits: 26143 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- GW0VMR construction ideas
- selection of construction ideas from Patrick, GW0VMR, includes ATU, Baluns theory
[ Hits: 21103 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- G5RV All-Band HF Antenna
- ABout g5rv antennas,with radiation pattern produced with eznec by K2HQ
[ Hits: 29433 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- Notes, and considerations about the G5RV antenna
[ Hits: 74730 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build your own G5RV antenna by Lombry
[ Hits: 36571 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- Helix antenna for 2 meters
- Plan of a helix antenna for 2 meter satellite use by VK5ZAI
[ Hits: 27228 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G5RV Antenna
- The G5RV antenna, with its special feeder arrangement, is a multiband centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all hf bands from 3.5 to 28 MHz
[ Hits: 73817 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Grounding is key to good reception
- Guidelines to groundings.
[ Hits: 47877 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17139 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Ham Test Online
- Online computer-based training for the amateur radio written exams
[ Hits: 17589 | Votes: 1110 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- GlobalTuners provides access to remotely controlled radio receivers over the internet. You can listen to ham radio, shortwave radio, air traffic control, airband, ACARS, airports and much more. Tune remotely controlled receivers from all over the world with your browser and listen live.
[ Hits: 20911 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Ham Radio Live from Dallas, Texas
- An online Ten Tec Pegasus with a schedule of frequencys monitored, by Bob, K5AHT, Bill, K5WGA and Pete, AE5PL.
[ Hits: 63869 | Votes: 267 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- Glen Martin Engineering, Inc.
- Glen Martin manufactures aluminum and steel amateur antenna self-supporting and telescoping towers, mounts, masts, thrust bearings and accessories.
[ Hits: 25015 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Heights Tower Systems
- Telescopic towers, platforms and accessories
[ Hits: 24839 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Galaxy Radios
- Galaxy Amateur and CB Radios
[ Hits: 17724 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Grid Square maps
- Several grid square maps on the net, including world maps, regional maps and specific country grid square maps, collected by ve2pij
[ Hits: 47599 | Votes: 128 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- Ham radio map
- Large size gif map with call signs
[ Hits: 66432 | Votes: 830 | Rating: 5.42 ]
- Frequency List
- A comprehensive list of what is on the frequencies between .5 MHz and 5,000 MHz
[ Hits: 28980 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Ham manuals on PDF Format. Take a tour of manuals on-line.
[ Hits: 27325 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Ham Radio Outlet
- A full line dealer with 12 locations nationwide.
[ Hits: 30912 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 24195 | Votes: 87 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- Free programmable DSP-Filter
- Free programmable LOW/HIGH/BANDPASS FIR filter in the audio range 0-4kHz
[ Hits: 28734 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- GcmWin : Great Circle Map
- GCM is a freeware great circle map plotting software for windows, you can choose colours, scale, meridians, fields and or squares from the maidenhead locator system.
[ Hits: 24403 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
[ Hits: 21324 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 68565 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- HamScope is a freeware windows multi-mode communications package for amateur radio that supports: PSK31 BPSK and QPSK RTTY ASCII MFSK16 PACKET CW. Support radio control interface for several ICOM, TenTec, Kenwood, and Yaesu transceivers. Compatible with DXbase LOGic 7 RYLogit TRX-Manager YPLOG. By KD5HIO Glen
[ Hits: 101500 | Votes: 215 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Ham University
- Ham University includes Morse Code lessons, graded exercises, and a game.
Windows program for helping you pass your FCC Exams, contains all the questions for all three FCC written exams. You can browse the questions, quiz yourself on your weak areas, or set yourself a mock exam.
[ Hits: 17853 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- HamComm 3.1
- DOS Freeware popular program for ham radio communications, supports reception and transmission of radio teletype RTTY, AMTOR ARQ/FEC, SITOR A/B, NAVTEX and Morse code (CW) signals. A decoder for SHIP and SYNOP reports from weather stations is also included. This program is discontinued and unsupported. Originally developped by Schroeder DL5YEC
[ Hits: 23183 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- FT857 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-857 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 16966 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- FT897 SuperControl
- CAT control and logging software project especially developed for the YAESU FT-897 transceiver. Full control of the trcvr, EEPROM modification, VoIP, TCP/IP remote control, macro CW keyer, visual band scope
[ Hits: 15423 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- FTBasic is a CAT control program for Yaesu radios FT100, FT817, FT847, FT1000MP Mark V and FRG100
[ Hits: 18119 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 41576 | Votes: 103 | Rating: 4.55 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 47364 | Votes: 570 | Rating: 8.91 ]
- HamAlyzer is a spectrum analyzer made just for hams, save plot images easily for emailing, monogramed with your call sign.
HamAlyzer looks no more supported, here 2.8 trial version available. Download hamalyzer
[ Hits: 25689 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 7.26 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 30637 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 5.61 ]
- G3YXM 500 W solid state amplifier
- HF 500 Watt power amplifier schematics by G3YXM
[ Hits: 16447 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- Galaxy radio mods
- Galaxy web site updates and additions with modifications, diagrams, and schematics for galaxy radios
[ Hits: 39367 | Votes: 226 | Rating: 6.86 ]
- Homebuilt Amateur Radio & CW communications web site
[ Hits: 16630 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 17234 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Ham Radio Circuits
- Circuits of SSB Transceiver, AM DSB Transmitter, Antennas, BFO, VFO, 807, FM Mike, Crystal filter and more.
[ Hits: 35081 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Ham Radio Homebrewing by IK3OIL
- A collection of projects for Amateur Radio Homebrewing enthusiasts
[ Hits: 23086 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- Gadgets, Inc: Scanner Modifications
- AOR, Radio Shack, Regency, Uniden scanner mods
[ Hits: 22759 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- GW0VNR Upconverter
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 31899 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Programming software, diagrams, radio mods, secrets, service manuals for Motorola, Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, Alinco.
[ Hits: 22472 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 7.69 ]