- Home-made antennas by we6w
- Various types of antennas by we6w
[ Hits: 38804 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.01 ]
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27072 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 16580 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K3KY's Short Beverage
- Originally planned as an 80/160 Beverage, this antenna is a terrific performer on 40 and 30 meters
[ Hits: 24227 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.63 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23996 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- J-Pole Antennas for 2 Meters
- This paper describes two types of 2 meter J-Pole antennas, one made of copper pipe and a roll-up J-pole made of TV twin lead. The figures give the details of the dimensions, components and construction.
[ Hits: 27777 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Homebrew 20/40m Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15474 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- IZ7ATH Projects
- Antennas, Keyer, amplifier, transverter, baluns
[ Hits: 23051 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 84424 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 19868 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 33167 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 40037 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Homebrew G5RV
- A G5RV plan for 10-160 meters, 10-40 and 10-80 meters band
[ Hits: 19682 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20194 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a bent dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 39040 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.29 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49362 | Votes: 75 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- J-pole Design Prg
- J-pole Design Program V1.1 by WA2ISE
[ Hits: 20365 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29425 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF Receiving Loop Antenna
- HF receiving loop antenna, an easy-to-make receiving loop antenna for HF
[ Hits: 16997 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Home Brew VHF UHF dual band antenna
- Contructing precedure and tune up of a dual band mobile antenna. This antenna is just a 1/4 wavelength resonator for both UHF and VHF band. It provides no GAIN as compared to other multi-section design.
[ Hits: 35352 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- How to build a tuned loop antenna
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 21631 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Inverted L antenna
- The ever-popular inverted L antnna, a fast to implement and setup shortwave antenna project by Arnie Coro C02KK
[ Hits: 27276 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Homebrew your own inductors
- Cannot find the inductors you need for an antenna, a tuner or amplifier ? Build your own it is
[ Hits: 26095 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.47 ]
- How to build a tin can waveguide antenna
- Looking for an inexpensive way to increase the range of your wireless network? A tin can waveguide antenna, or Cantenna, may be just the ticket. This design can be built for under $5 U.S. and reuses a food, juice, or other tin can.
[ Hits: 37027 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Homebrew a W3DZZ antenna
- Build your own multiband W3DZZ antenna resonating on 80 40 20 15 and 10 meters band
[ Hits: 18315 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.71 ]
- K6RF Streaming Video
- Live video and audio feed from K6RF ex K6DXC radio shack. Audio is from either the FT-920, FT-817 receivers or a microphone. Video is from a Logitech Pro-4000 Webcam
[ Hits: 17706 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 4.81 ]
- Jersey Radio - Police Scanner
- Listen to Jersey City cops fight crime, live and uncensored. Anything can happen out on the streets of the city
[ Hits: 37675 | Votes: 121 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Hy Gain
- HF UHF/VHFAntennas, dipoles, accessories and rotators
[ Hits: 47704 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.62 ]
- Kenwood continues its strong and proud heritage as the Pacesetter in Amateur Radio. Kenwood was the first Amateur Radio manufacturer on the Web. It is our firm dedication to continue leading the way with useful website services in the future. Visit our Amateur page to learn more.
[ Hits: 17111 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 35935 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Kenwood User Manuals
- Instruction manuals for all Kenwood current radios.
[ Hits: 23568 | Votes: 208 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Icom IC-706 mods and manuals
- Programming interface schematics for Icom:
Programming software for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Menu for Icom IC-706 (Icom IC 706 IC706) : PDF Service Manual with schematics for Icom IC-706
[ Hits: 16520 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Kanga US
- Amateur radio kits by Kanga US.
[ Hits: 17878 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 46343 | Votes: 157 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- With J-Track you can quickly and easily keep track of your favorite orbiting objects.
[ Hits: 15704 | Votes: 84 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- IPSound is a Free application for audio exchange client to client over a TCP/IPv4 network (Lan or Internet). The main purpose for the existence of IP Sound is to provide low quality audio 8-16kHz, with low latency for use together with remote control software for "ham" radio amateur equipment. IP-Sound is developed by SM5VXC.
[ Hits: 30936 | Votes: 171 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Homebrew 813 Linear Amplifier
- 813 Linear Amplifier Project includes many schematics, drawind and assembling construction
[ Hits: 16530 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- How modify a CB linear to use in HF band
- how to modify a Cb linear amplifier to use in HAm HF band
[ Hits: 33113 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 20435 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- Install a PL-259 on an RG-8X
- A better way to install PL-259 connectors on RG-8X type coax by Dan Richardson, K6MHE
[ Hits: 23399 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- HF Radio Modifications
- Lots of HF radio mods, including AOR, Kenwood, Yaesu, Icom, Uniden, Alinco, Sony
[ Hits: 44170 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 4.74 ]
- Homebrew projects by dl5dbm
- KW,2-meter,6-meter,antennas,amplifiers,preamps,powersupplys, and more
[ Hits: 26165 | Votes: 153 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Large list of homemade projects and designs
[ Hits: 30285 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Homebrew QRP SSB Transceiver
- This page describes a homebrew QRP SSB transceiver built by WB9IPA.
[ Hits: 18617 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- Homebrew radio receiver
- Detailed plans of my homebrew receiver. Frequency coverage is from below 300kHz to 30MHz. Pictures, schematics, board layouts, parts lists and more can be found here.
[ Hits: 20753 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.00 ]