Chiltern DX Club
- The aim of the club is to promote HF operating in Amateur Radio and to encourage excellence, particularly in DXing and contest operating. We approach this through mutual assistance, by the support of DXpeditions, by the issuing of achievement awards and by whatever other means are deemed to be appropriate.
Danish DX Group
- The object of Danish DX Group is to attract DX-interested radioamateurs in a closer co-operation
- The European DX Foundation (EUDXF) is the first and only all European Foundation to support DX activities. It is a non-profit organization established in 1986 in the German town of Bad Bentheim
GDXF - German DX Foundation
- The German DX Foundation (GDXF), founded in 1996, was established to support HF DX activities - on all bands or modes - to rare countries all over the world
- A non-profit organization for the enhancement of
amateur radio, worldwide peace, and friendship
International DX Association, Inc
- The International DX Association is an amateur radio organization dedicated to working DX and making DX possible.
Promotes and supports DX operations in countries that have limited or no amateur radio activity. Support is usually to DXpeditions to rare DXCC entities. Provides DX news and QSL routes on 14.236 MHz at 2330z.
- NDXA Nippon DX Association supports major DX-expeditions
Oceania Amateur Radio DX Group Inc.
- This Organisation is Committed to the following:
Support and abide by Government's rules and regulations.
Promote excellent amateur radio procedures.
Participate, Promote and assist in DX Operations as needed.
Assist in training of operators in countries with limited activity