- Community Emergency Resource Teams Society of BC
Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club
- Welcome to Creston Valley Amateur Radio Club web site. Our club is located in Creston, British Columbia, a small town of 5,ooo residents. Creston is in the province of British Columbia, Canada
Delta Amateur Radio Society
- The Delta Amateur Radio Society promotes the hobby of Amateur Radio in the community and encourages community involvement.
East Kootenay Amateur Radio Club
- One of the oldest amateur radio clubs in Canada, the E.K.A.R.C. is a very active community member, participating in a number of events each year.
Greater Vancouver Radio Group
- Greater Vancouver Radio Group, a non-profit group of ham radio hobbyists in the Greater Vancouver area. Membership is free to all licensed ham radio operators.
Nanaimo Amateur Radio Association
- The Nanaimo Amateur Radio Association is made up of members of the community stretching from Courtenay to Duncan on Vancouver Island.
North Shore Amateur Radio Club
- To encourage amateur radio operators to participate fully in the advancement, practice and promotion of amateur radio, within the communities of the North Shore.
The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club
- The Kamloops Amateur Radio Club is a non-profit organization that has been incorporated under the Society Act.
Our organization has been building and maintaining a network of Amateur Radio mountain top repeaters to enable voice and digital communications between a number of interior communities for many years.
The Langley Amateur Radio Club
- The Langley Amateur Radio Club has been in existence since 1988 and received it's charter in 1989. It has a membership of approximately 20 active amateurs.
The Nechako Radio Club
- The Nechako Radio Club was formed in the summer of '93 to provide a common meeting point for the local area amateur radio operators.
The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
- VECTOR is the acronym chosen for the City of Vancouverís Amateur Radio program. VECTOR includes both licensed Amateur Radio operators and other communications volunteers involved in the city emergency program
White Rock Amateur Radio Club
- The Radio Club was formed at the request of long term resident and mayor, Hardy Staub, VE7IDY, to provide the city with an Amateur radio communication resource, should the need arise.
- A great canadian site on amateur radio targeted towards the female (yl) reader and the newcomer alike.