Low Frequency VLF ELF
Home : Operating Modes : Longwave : Page 2
Low Frequency radio operations VLF ELF, longwave links
- RSGB HF Committee
- LF Band activities section
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- The Longwave Club of America
- Lowfers are folks who experiment with radio communications at unusually low frequencies.
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ulfelf : Ulf Elf Group
- Ulf Elf Group. Exploration of ULF, ELF, VLF Radio with emphasis on natural radio signals, the Schumann resonances, earthquake precursors, etc.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VK2XV amateur radio
- Amateur radio operator working MF and LF bands
[ Hits: 211 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VLF broadcast stations (10 - 150 kHz)
- List of worldwide radio stations on VLF
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- VLF Group
- Starlab Very low frequency group
[ Hits: 206 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VLF Loop Antenna
- A project on building a VLF loop antenna
[ Hits: 5212 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- VLF Natural Radio Discussion Group
- Discussion group dedicated to those who enjoy monitoring radio frequencies in the VLF radio spectrum and slightly below the VLF spectrum (3-30 KHz).
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VLF Time Signal Broadcasts
- Station List Compiled by William Hepburn, LWCA
[ Hits: 1345 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VLF-LF And the Loop Aerial
- The article discusses the theory of loop aerials for receiving and how they reduce the level of local noise. A Loop Aerial is described suitable for use on the LF and VLF bands together with a circuit of an interface loop tuner and preamplifier. The discussion extends to the problems of amplifier noise and the advantages of tuning the loop.
[ Hits: 3201 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- W1TAG WD2XES WE2XGR/3
- Experimental Stations Run by W1TAG
WD2XES has been used to study LF antenna design, propagation and communication modes. Signals from WD2XES have been copied as far away as Russia.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4DEX Experimental Stations
- WD2XSH Experimental Station (505 - 510 KHz)
WD2XKO Transmitting Station Stanfield,NC operating between 135.7 to 137.8 KHz.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WD2XGJ Experimental Station
- Experimental Longwave Transmissions from Tower Hill
Operator Name Warren, Ham Call K2ORS, Frequency: 137.7796 KHz
[ Hits: 500 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
50 Mhz70 MHzAMAmateur Radio AstronomyAmateur TelevisionAmtorAPRSChip64D-STARDigital ATVDigital VoiceDMRDSPEMEESSBGPSHam Radio BalloonsHellschreiberHF OperationsHSMMInternational Space StationInternet LinkingJT65JT9Longwave *MeteorsMFSKMicrowaveMobileMorse codeNavtexNBEMSPacket RadioPortable OperationsPSK31QRPQRSSRadio Direction FindingRemote OperationsRepeatersRTTYSatellitesSSTVStealth Amateur RadioTop BandVHF UHFWeak SignalWEFAXWiFi
Operating Modes : Longwave
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links The Longwave Club of America VK2XV amateur radio Longwave Station PIC controlled CW BPSK beacon transmitter 136kHz Vertical Antenna
Top Rated Long Wave Radio
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links