Home : Operating Modes : Morse code : Page 2
ham radio, CW, morse code links to cw websites
- NW7US CW Pages
- This Website is your resource for learning and enhancing your Morse Code / CW Communications skill
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Occupied bandwidth of CW
- About keying speed affecting occupied bandwidth of a transmitter.
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- PA3BWK Ultimate CW Web Site
- A comprehensive guide to CW world.
[ Hits: 3992 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Radio and Morse For Beginners
- Morse Code And Radio For Kids and Amateurs.
This guide covers many different aspects of the history of and how to learn Morse code.
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Samuel Morse
- Samuel morse and Invention of the Telegraph
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Samule Morse on Wikipedia
- Samul Morse page on wikipedia, inventor of morse code
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Setting up the Electroinstruments Key-8
- These instructions are designed to help you find the adjustment that suits you best. What you are looking for ultimately is a particular feel, and that will vary from person to person.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Slow CW Sensitivity
- DK8KW laboratory tests to get some indication about the ability to communicate with signals below noise level using Slow-CW.
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Strange CW keys
- Very strange morse keyers, like Onion chopper CW key, Handshake CW key, Chopsticks CW key, Typewriter CW keyboard, Refrigerator CW key by OH6DC
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Telegraph Office
- A tribute to morse telegraphy, resource for wire and wireless telegraph key collectors and historians by Neal McEwen, K5RW
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Text to Morse Code MP3
- Convert any text in morse code mp3 file, you can choose speed from 5 to 50 wpm and tone frequency
[ Hits: 260 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Text to Morse converter
- A simple text to morse and morse to text online converter
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- The Advantages of CW
- CW is not just another mode like SSB, FM, PSK-31, etc. It is a unique mode that has alot of advantages.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy
- A freware book on learning morse-code. The Art & Skill of Radio-Telegraphy Third Revised Edition by William G. Pierpont N0HFF, online version available in multiple languages
[ Hits: 1535 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The home of NuMorse and NuTest
- Learn the Morse Code. Learn from random text or simulated QSO (contact) sources. Create character sequences that you find difficult. Compare your results with what the program sent and view error statistics. Take simulated tests. Sound card not essential. Evaluation version not time limited.
[ Hits: 1723 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The KK4DW Telegraph Key Collection
- An informative description of various telegraph keys with large, sharp, digital images to study. Constantly added to and updated with the latest information.
[ Hits: 1343 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- The Meaning of CW
- Is CW an Archaic Relic of the Past? by Ed Sieb, VA3ES
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Morse Telegraph Club
- International non-profit organization dedicated to the perpetuation of the knowledge and traditions of telegraphy and American Morse Code.
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- The Origin of SOS
- The Telegraph Office Magazine
[ Hits: 297 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2331 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Why is Morse Code Still Used?
- Interesting article by WY3A explaining benefits of operating CW
[ Hits: 785 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Why use CW?
- Why Learn and Use CW? by Bill Weinhardt W9PPG
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Why You Should Learn Morse Code
- Why You Should Learn Dah di dah dit Di dah dah
by Don Keith N4KC
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WS1SM CW Page
- Wireless Society of Southern Maine CW Page, information on the topic of wireless telegraphy, cw operating, morse code history, telegraph keys, key collecting, code proficiency, learning the morse code, and cw-related links
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 9.20 ]
50 Mhz70 MHzAMAmateur Radio AstronomyAmateur TelevisionAmtorAPRSChip64D-STARDigital ATVDigital VoiceDMRDSPEMEESSBGPSHam Radio BalloonsHellschreiberHSMMInternational Space StationInternet LinkingJT65JT9LongwaveMeteorsMFSKMicrowaveMobileMorse code *NavtexPacket RadioPortable OperationsPSK31QRPQRSSRadio Direction FindingRemote OperationsRepeatersRTTYSatellitesSSTVStealth Amateur RadioTop BandVHF UHFWeak SignalWEFAXWiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Operating Modes : Morse code
Recent Links CW Bass Ackwards Text to Morse Code MP3 Morse Code History Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development Radio and Morse For Beginners
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links