Home : Operating Modes : VHF UHF : Page 2
VHF UHF Microwave operating modes for ham radio operators
- Tips for VHF-UHF operation
- New User Tips for VHF-UHF Operation by Dave Schultheis WB6KHP
[ Hits: 2449 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Todd Emslie's TV FM DX page
- Australian page featuring 45-108 MHz VHF DX via Es, multi-hop sporadic E, TEP, and F2 propagation.
[ Hits: 362 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Troposcatter Meteorscatter Ionoscatter
- Troposcatter, 50 MHz meteor scatter, ground gain for eme, radiation angle, by OZ1RH
[ Hits: 722 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast
- William Hepburn's Daily Tropospheric Ducting Forecast.
[ Hits: 4756 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- Two Meter FM Simplex
- Two meter fm simplex ham radio list.
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USA VHF/UHF Standings
- VHF UHF Microwave EME Standings, a Who's Who on top in USA
[ Hits: 557 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- User tips for VHF-UHF Operation
- Reccomendations and tips for VHF-UHF operation
[ Hits: 3661 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- VHF AM Operation
- Notes on operating VHF in AM
[ Hits: 486 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3133 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 4.16 ]
- VHF QRZ Database
- Maintanined by DL8EBW offer searchable map of registered VHF operators
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VHF Summertime Sporadic E
- A guide to Summertime Sporadic E, what to listen for and how to work the DX.
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF UHF European Beacons
- MMMonVHF maintains the data for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm bands in collaboration to LA0BY. This site allow display of a beacon map and latest beacon spots.
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- VHF UHF Operating index - RAC
- VHF UHF SHF Bandplans, repeaters, satellites and many related info by RAC
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF UHF SHF Toplist
- VHF UHF SHF Toplist including DXCC and EME-Initials
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site of VE2PIJ
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF-dx database
- Online VHF-DX Database with informations of more then 43.000 members
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF/UHF 2 meter PSK and digital Group
- Looking for Hams that want to experiment on VHF/UHF PSK/digital modes
[ Hits: 3516 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- W3SE Wes
- High speed meteor scatter and contest information
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WA1OUB 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation
- This page represents 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation analysis with Europe and N. Africa to WA1OUB.
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB8ERJ Mike
- Amateur SSTV from MIR, a 2 meter antenna for bicycles, working the AO-27 satellite portable, and photographs.
[ Hits: 629 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1018 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSJT/JT44 Forum
- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
[ Hits: 550 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
50 Mhz70 MHzAMAmateur Radio AstronomyAmateur TelevisionAmtorAPRSChip64D-STARDigital ATVDigital VoiceDMRDSPEMEESSBGPSHam Radio BalloonsHellschreiberHSMMInternational Space StationInternet LinkingJT65JT9LongwaveMeteorsMFSKMicrowaveMobileMorse codeNavtexPacket RadioPortable OperationsPSK31QRPQRSSRadio Direction FindingRemote OperationsRepeatersRTTYSatellitesSSTVStealth Amateur RadioTop BandVHF UHF *Weak SignalWEFAXWiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Operating Modes : VHF UHF
Recent Links FM/VHF Operating Guide Questions on VHF Propagation HA8TKS Tibor Refractive Index maps for Europe VHF Summertime Sporadic E
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links