Operating VHF UHF SHF Bands
Home : Operating Modes : VHF UHF : Page 2
VHF UHF Microwave operating modes for ham radio operators
- Sporadic-E propagation at VHF
- This review of progress and future Prospects provides a practical guide for effective use of VHF sporadic-E propagation. By Emil Pocock, W3EP.
[ Hits: 477 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Repeater Builder's Technical Information
- If you want to build a repeater, this is the right place to start. Includes construction projects and reviews of repeater hardware available in the market.
[ Hits: 1683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tips for VHF-UHF operation
- New User Tips for VHF-UHF Operation by Dave Schultheis WB6KHP
[ Hits: 2464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Todd Emslie's TV FM DX page
- Australian page featuring 45-108 MHz VHF DX via Es, multi-hop sporadic E, TEP, and F2 propagation.
[ Hits: 369 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Troposcatter Meteorscatter Ionoscatter
- Troposcatter, 50 MHz meteor scatter, ground gain for eme, radiation angle, by OZ1RH
[ Hits: 730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Tropospheric Ducting Forecast
- William Hepburn's Daily Tropospheric Ducting Forecast.
[ Hits: 5031 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- Two Meter FM Simplex
- Two meter fm simplex ham radio list.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- USA VHF/UHF Standings
- VHF UHF Microwave EME Standings, a Who's Who on top in USA
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- User tips for VHF-UHF Operation
- Reccomendations and tips for VHF-UHF operation
[ Hits: 3675 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- VHF AM Operation
- Notes on operating VHF in AM
[ Hits: 489 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- VHF Propagation Maps
- Experimental maps that show real-time VHF propagation derived from analyzing data gathered from the APRS-IS network.
[ Hits: 3295 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 4.07 ]
- VHF QRZ Database
- Maintanined by DL8EBW offer searchable map of registered VHF operators
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- VHF Summertime Sporadic E
- A guide to Summertime Sporadic E, what to listen for and how to work the DX.
[ Hits: 286 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- VHF UHF European Beacons
- MMMonVHF maintains the data for 6m, 2m, 70cm and 23cm bands in collaboration to LA0BY. This site allow display of a beacon map and latest beacon spots.
[ Hits: 2326 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- VHF UHF Operating index - RAC
- VHF UHF SHF Bandplans, repeaters, satellites and many related info by RAC
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF UHF SHF Toplist
- VHF UHF SHF Toplist including DXCC and EME-Initials
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site of VE2PIJ
- VHF+ Weak Signal Site
[ Hits: 671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VHF-dx database
- Online VHF-DX Database with informations of more then 43.000 members
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- VHF/UHF 2 meter PSK and digital Group
- Looking for Hams that want to experiment on VHF/UHF PSK/digital modes
[ Hits: 3549 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- W3SE Wes
- High speed meteor scatter and contest information
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- WA1OUB 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation
- This page represents 50 MHz Es/E/F2 propagation analysis with Europe and N. Africa to WA1OUB.
[ Hits: 746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WB8ERJ Mike
- Amateur SSTV from MIR, a 2 meter antenna for bicycles, working the AO-27 satellite portable, and photographs.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1050 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSJT/JT44 Forum
- Meet users of the new and revolutionary WSJT/JT44 mode, ask for help, arrange skeds, learn how to run JT44 and WSJT.
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
50 Mhz70 MHzAMAmateur Radio AstronomyAmateur TelevisionAmtorAPRSChip64D-STARDigital ATVDigital VoiceDMRDSPEMEESSBGPSHam Radio BalloonsHellschreiberHF OperationsHSMMInternational Space StationInternet LinkingJT65JT9LongwaveMeteorsMFSKMicrowaveMobileMorse codeNavtexNBEMSPacket RadioPortable OperationsPSK31QRPQRSSRadio Direction FindingRemote OperationsRepeatersRTTYSatellitesSSTVStealth Amateur RadioTop BandVHF UHF *Weak SignalWEFAXWiFi
Operating Modes : VHF UHF
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links FM Repeater & Simplex Channel System 70 cm / 2 m / 6 m / 10 m & Offsets Get the Right Signal Tone FM/VHF Operating Guide Questions on VHF Propagation HA8TKS Tibor
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links