Home : Propagation : MUF Indicators
- Current Optimal Frequency Charts
- Optimal Working Frequencies (MHz) for High Frequency (HF) / Shortwave Radio. By region, updated monthy.
[ Hits: 7990 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- Near-Real-Time MUF Map
- The recent high-resolution map of Maximum Usable Frequencies (MUFs) for 3,000 kilometer radio signal paths. This map is useful to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Near-Realtime MUF indicator
- This is a highly informative map that can be used by amateur and professional radio communicators to determine maximum usable frequencies for any world-wide path at the indicated UTC (Zulu) time.
[ Hits: 26372 | Votes: 86 | Rating: 7.61 ]
AuroraLong-Delayed EchoesMUF Indicators *NVIS PropagationObservatoriesPropagation ForecastResourcesSolar CycleSporadic ESunspots
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.