Home : Publications : RF Foundamentals
RF Foundamentals E-books
- A spectrum analyzer for the radio amateur
- Good tools are priceless when you need them. Here's a piece of test equipment you've always wanted for your workbench
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- mikroElektronika books : Radio receivers
- Radio Receivers, from crystal set to stereo, free online ebook including, principles of radio transmission, direct radio receivers and superheterodyne receivers
[ Hits: 686 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Phase Noise.
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
[ Hits: 376 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Basics
- A PDF guide to radio and radio frequency by Martin D. Stoehr
[ Hits: 334 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design
[ Hits: 959 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.