- Metbee Station NOAA and METEOR Meteorological Satellite Pictures and Marine RF Power Amplifier
European weather charts
- updated every six hours at about 3,9,15,21 GMT, Isobars, isallobars, isotherms and signifcant weather.
G4ILO Receiving weather satellites
- If you are interested in the environment, the weather and other natural phenomena then there is something magical about being able to see pictures of the earth from space just as it is right this minute. One way you can do this is by receiving images from weather satellites.
- Giles SkyWarn KI4CFK is an ARRL affiliated club dedicated to preparedness in case of severe weather or any emergency which requires emergency communications on 146.775
- NOAA HRPT - High Rate Picture Transmission, the main source of high quality data from polar orbiting meteorological satellites
- World Wide Marine Radio Facsimile Broadcast Schedules From NOAA, wefax scheduling
- Severe Weather Information covering the Ohio Valley Region.
N3ORE Brian weather station
- N3ORE'S weather station index page. Site dedicated to local and national weather as well as amateur radio. The sale of weather equipment is also available.
- "Instruments & Systems for Weather & Water Monitoring; weather stations, wind alarms, sensors for wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature, relative humidity, barometric pressure, solar radiation, evaporation, rain & snow gauges, lightning detection."
- WeatherExperts.Com, the premier online store for weather stations, instruments, anemometers, barometers, accesories, and satellite pictures. Excellent prices!
Wind Watcher Warning Systems
- High wind warning system, programmable, gives progressive series of alarms at three windspeed thresholds. Can be building-mounted or made portable for storm spotters, chasers, etc. Totally unique system!