ADDX programs schedule
- List of transmissions compiled and updated by Andreas Volk, you can choose the language among a large choice. Website is in german.
AM Radio DXing
- What the heck is DXing? When is the best time to listen? What stations are easiest to hear?
Buying a shortwave receiver
- This article will provide an overview of the different types of receiver available and the associated proís and conís.
Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
International SWL Registry
- Obtain a unique SWL Designator to use on your signal reports and QSL cards. Official certificates also issued.
The Shortwave Broadcast Bands
- For convenience, the shortwave part of the radio-frequency spectrum is subdivided into bands. Each band has its own unique propagation characteristics
- SWDXer is the one stop resource for shortwave radio information.
Articles include antennas and simple electronics construction.
What can I hear on shortwave radio
- Most people, when they think of "shortwave," think of shortwave broadcasting. There are lots of other services using the shortwaves, although not as many as there used to be.