Radio for Peace International
- Radio for Peace International (RFPI) is a Global Community Radio Station located in Costa Rica, Central America that broadcasts progressive news on shortwave radio and the internet on topics of Peace, Human Rights and the Environment. RFPI gives a voice to the voiceless by promoting democratic communication.
Radio Free Europe
- Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty is an international news and broadcast organization serving Central and Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Central Asia, Russia, the Middle East and Balkan countries.
- Program guide and Radio Japan related services
- Yugoslavia's only external broadcast shortwave station; it broadcasts to all world regions in eleven languages.
- RKI (Radio Korea International), an international broadcast service. Information and connection to live Real Audio broadcasts. RKi brings 10 languages news and Korean songs
- Broadcasts to Western Europe on AM/FM and shortwave 9710 kHz, to Russia on shortwave on 9555 kHz, and to North America on shortwave on 9855 kHz.
Rádio Nacional de Angola
- Provides broadcast times, frequencies and power of the network emissions. Airs mediumwave, FM, shortwave and RealAudio broadcasts
- Radio Nepal airs broadcasts on mediumwave, shortwave and FM frequencies and news bulletins and music on the Internet via RealAudio.
Radio New Zealand International
- Radio New Zealand International is a Shortwave Broadcaster. Our broadcasts are beamed to the island nations of the Pacific but can also be heard in other parts of the world.
- Broadcast 300 hours of programming a day through the facilities of 23 transmitters in the domestic and external services
- News and programmes from Polish Radio. Listen live or on demand.
- The international service of Czech Radio offers a broad, unbiased, and up-to-the-minute picture of life in the Czech Republic.
Radio Sweden International
- Offers highlights of daily English language service, programs and frequencies, online reception report and request for QSL Card and newslinks.
Radio Vlaanderen International
- Current program schedules, RealAudio feeds, and listening tips from Belgian Public Radio which broadcasts worldwide in Dutch, German, French and English.
- Radio televisione italiana, italian radio television
RFA: Radio Free Asia
- Radio Free Asia (RFA) is a private, non-profit corporation broadcasting news and information in 9 languages to listeners in Asia
RFI - Radio France Internationale
- Le site de Radio France Internationale (RFI). L'actualité internationale en français et en 19 langues. Ecoutez RFI sur Internet et découvrez les dossiers d'actualité, les programmes et les fréquences de RFI à travers le monde, toutes les émissions, le club RFI, la langue française, les forums de discussion, les revues de presse, les éditoriaux, la météo marine, MFI.
- Rádio e Televisão de Portugal
RTSH - Online
- Radio Tirana and Albanian Television (RTSH) broadcasts local news, music, and entertainment programs via FM, TV and mediumwave and international programs in 7 languages by shortwave radio.
- Official site of Radio Slovakia International
- Studio DX, italian DX radio magazine
Swiss Radio International
- An online database of Swiss Radio International shortwave and satellite frequencies and schedules which may be searched by language, target country and/or region.
The Voice of Israel
- In Israel Club you will find live audio broadcasts from Kol Israel ( the Voice of Israel), daily news updates, special programs.
The Voice Of Mongolia
- The Voice Of Mongolia is the country's only overseas broadcasting service and is operated by Mongolian Radio & Television, a public service broadcaster of the Mongolian Government.
Trans World Radio
- Trans World Radio has been a part of Guam since 1975 when our MW (AM) station (KTWG) first took to the airwaves. Our Shortwave station (KTWR) has been on the air continuously since 1977.
Vatican City Radio
- Every day Vatican Radio broadcasts programmes in 40 different languages in five continents, produced by over two hundred journalists located in 61 different countries. Vatican Radio: producing more than 42.000 hours of simultaneous broadcasting covering international news, religious celebrations, in-depth programmes and music. Vatican Radio: from topical subjects to in-depth programmes on moral questions. Vatican Radio: offers to everyone, catholic or not, the Church's point of view.
- Voice of America web site Washington, U.S.A.
- VOA Special English uses a limited vocabulary and a slower rate of speech to help people become familiar with American English through programs on radio, television and the Internet. At the same time people also learn about world news, science, American culture and other subjects.
Voice Of Indonesia
- Voice Of Indonesia - English, Indonesian, French, Germany, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, and Malaysian
- Voice of Russia,Moscow, Russia
WBCQ The Planet
- This summer, WBCQ is running The Voice of the M/S Katie, live radio broadcasts originating from our radio ship the M/S Katie in Boston, Massachusetts. WBCQ broadcasts 50,000 watts on each of its four international shortwave transmitters on 5.110, 7.415, 9.330 and 18.910 MHz