Home : Software : Antenna analysis : Page 2
software,antenna analysis software, for ham radio operators and hams
- This simple antenna modelling windows software by F5IMV wil calculate a dipole,extended double Zepp,G5RV, ZS6BKW and many other wire antennas by F5IMV
[ Hits: 257 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 1042 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Log Periodic
- MSDOS program calculates dimensions of log-periodic antennas by YU1AW
[ Hits: 4131 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator
- Windows program to calculate magnetic antennas, allow to calculate capacitance and voltage based on Loop circumference, desired resonant frequency, conductor diameter and the operating power by KI6GD
[ Hits: 1302 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Magnetic Loop Antenna Design software by DK1NB
[ Hits: 13517 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.91 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Windows Magnetic Loop antenna design software by DG0KW in Detusch
[ Hits: 736 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Magnetic Loop Excel sheet
- A magnetic loop antenna calculator made with an excel sheet that run also with open office, let you design mag loop antenna dimensions by AA5TB
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Software
- Loop Calculator and Capacitor Design Software
[ Hits: 782 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3956 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- SWR Graphing Software for Amateur Radio by KD4UDY, shareware
[ Hits: 1084 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MM Antenna Analyzer by JE3HHT Makoto Mori
based on the moment method, which was introduced in MININEC
[ Hits: 5375 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- MoxGen for Linux
- Moxon Rectangle Program for Linux by Andy Stewart
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MPE Calculator
- Free RF exposure evaluation software for amateur radio
[ Hits: 3605 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3901 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- NEC-2 for MMANA
- The utility "NEC-2 for MMANA" is intended for calculation of antenna models made and optimized in program MMANA and for construction and simulation of antenna models using input language NEC-2 and based on MMANA models.
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- NEC-Win Pro
- Antenna Analysis software with the user in mind.
[ Hits: 29881 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1679 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Online Antenna Analysis and Design Software
- Free online software to calculate wire antenna power patterns, directivity, input impedance using method of moments.
[ Hits: 1855 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.93 ]
- Online helix antenna calculator
- PHP Helical antenna calculator, need SVG viewer
[ Hits: 5290 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- This program calculates geometry, gain, losses, efficiency, directivity pattern and other parameters of primary fed and offset parabolic antennas.
[ Hits: 2154 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.88 ]
- The Windows program for designing and analyzing PI and PI-L networks by Tonne Software
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Freeware antenna software that lets you see what the polar diagram of your rotatable beam actually looks like where it is operating.
With PolarPlot you can measure the polar diagram of the antenna and check for abnormalities - compare plots taken before and after changes to the design or location - check the -3dB beamwidth - look at the front to back ratio - see the size and position of the sidelobes.
[ Hits: 5518 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Freeware antenna analyzer for linux
[ Hits: 1677 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quad calculator
- Cubical quad antenna calculator in java script
[ Hits: 55659 | Votes: 401 | Rating: 5.02 ]
- Quagi Designer
- Quagi antenna design, this little windows application let you calculate dimensions of elements and spacing of a quagi antenna. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 4969 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.08 ]
- Quarter wave vertical Designer
- Want to build a Quarter Wave Vertical, this DOS program shows you how.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14534 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- S Meter Lite Software
- S Meter Lite is a no-cost program that displays your receiver's S Meter signal strength in a window by W8WWV
[ Hits: 6046 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- A smarter version of the Smith Chart program. It allows you to dynamically generate impedance point plots as you configure each design element of an impedance matching network. Has an extensive Help file with a Wizard that tells you what steps to take in designing a matching network for a given load impedance. Complete Windows installation kit by w9dmk
[ Hits: 1828 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 1.43 ]
- SMCHR smit charts
- The Smith Chart program with its extensive Help files. Written in Visual C++ ver 1.5, it runs in Windows 3.1 and later by w9dmk
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3345 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Smith V3.10
- Smith is a professional Computer Smith-Chart Tool and S-Parameter Plot for windows, special price for hams and students by Fritz Dellsperger
[ Hits: 76 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 7898 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- Program to mechanize Smith Chart operation
This graphics-intensive program is a valuable transmission-line calculator for both advanced and beginning users. Based on the venerable and highly intuitive Smith chart, it provides high-accuracy computations without recourse to paper, compass or straightedge.
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR Calculator
- Computes the Standing Wave Ratio, given the power readings on a line.
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 345 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 878 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- TLE for windows
- Transmission Line equations for Windows. Written in Visual C++. This program provides the most comprehensive analysis of a transmission line by w9dmk
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission line calculator
- A transmission line caculator Java applet that can be run on your computer or by using your web browser. This calclucator can also be run on your PC by following instruction and download link.
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
Software : Antenna analysis
ACARSAndroidAntenna analysis *Antenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Recent Links Smith V3.10 Magnetic Loop Excel sheet Zplots Magnetic Loop Antenna Calculator Levy
Daily Top 10
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links