Home : Software : Antenna analysis : Page 3
software,antenna analysis software, for ham radio operators and hams
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11750 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 6529 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- VHF/UHF Yagi Antenna Design
[ Hits: 141625 | Votes: 948 | Rating: 5.89 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1795 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- Dipole calculations program for Win by N4PVU
[ Hits: 4887 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.88 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 998 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi Calculator
- Yagi Calculator is a Windows program that also runs well on Linux, Ubuntu 8.10 under Wine, to produce dimensions for a DL6WU style long Yagi antenna. Long yagis are commonly used from the 144MHz amateur band to the 2.4GHz band.
[ Hits: 1413 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Yagi Designer
- Program that produces antenna radiation patterns and graphs for SWR, forward gain, and F/B ratios
[ Hits: 21608 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- Yagi Modeler Applet
- This java applet/application implements a simple yagi modeling code. The initial input is a really trivial 2 elmenent yagi.
[ Hits: 2569 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.04 ]
- Yagi Optimizer
- YO Yagi Optimizer by K6STI is an old MSDOS based antenna modelling software that has been very popular among ham radio community. YO.exe is still today used to optimize Yagi Antennas.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Yagi Sterss
- A full featured, graphical, user friendly program that performs structural analysis on horizontally polarized yagi antennas constructed from round tubing. YS can work in Imperial or Metric Units, and is likely to tell you more about a yagi antenna than you ever thought you needed to know. YS has been used by commercial manufacturers and premier station builders for over a decade by Kurt Andress, NI6W
[ Hits: 5660 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1367 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Design and optimize Yagi antennas. Ol GW Basic program for dos.
[ Hits: 4632 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.32 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2491 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 10249 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- YagiMax 311
- A freeware dos antenna design program, dedicated to yagi antenna design by K4VX
[ Hits: 3543 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- MS Excel document that allows you to plot SWR, resistance, reactance, impedance magnitude and angle and more from a variety of sources
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysis *Antenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Antenna analysis
Recent Links SARK-100 Pc Scan GAL-ANA Smith V3.10 Magnetic Loop Excel sheet Zplots
Daily Top 10
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links