DSP software for ham radio operators
- ScopeIIR: an Infinite Impulse Response (IIR) digital filter design tool for Windows. It designs high-order IIR filters based on analog filter prototypes, and can design lowpass, highpass, bandpass, and bandstop filters.
[ Hits: 504 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SignalGen is a free (GPL) Linux (Xwindows GUI-based) utility that generates relatively low frequency signals with the use of a PC sound card. It is an entirely suitable replacement for a hardware signal generator if one doesn't require signals of a frequency higher than about 50 KHz. SignalGen creates any frequency between a fraction of one Hertz and an upper limit determined by your sound card's capabilities.
[ Hits: 1603 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signals Analyzer
- Signals Analyzer – it is the program, which is designed for the very qualitative analysis of different signals. The main area of SA application is the analysis of unknown or unclear, strange signals.
[ Hits: 3831 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- SkySpy ACARS
- SkySpy is a software program combining a decoder and a database in order to decode ACARS transmissions, the digital data link between commercial aircraft and ground stations, demod ACARS FAX METEO POCSAG HAM
[ Hits: 36467 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Win95 xperimental narrow band communication program that makes use of the Hellschreiber principle
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soundcard Audio Tools and Toys
- Soundcard audio tools and toys, experimental ideas and utilities.
Signal Generator, Frequency-counter / instrument-tuner, Real-time Spectrum Analyser
[ Hits: 13664 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 44787 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.10 ]
- Stream is a software that implements MFSK16 and MFSK8 modes designed by me and Murray Greenman ZL1BPU. It also offers a series of experimental modes based on FEC, interleaving and several modulation techniques (PSK, QPSK, MSK, &c.).
[ Hits: 1642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- An experimental program using 9 tones and FFT detection
[ Hits: 896 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- THROB 2.5x3.3
- Freeware Experimental-Program 9-Tone-MFSK with sound card
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Software for imitation digital radio-signals: ASK, FSK, BPSK, QPSK, variable speed, any frequency
[ Hits: 1875 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- UALOG, YVLOG, SQ, AutoCQ
- UALOG, russian logbook, YVLOG log program for icon 756 radios, SQ echo repeater and DSP Filter for your radio
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- presentation of a visual method of working MS by displaying incoming dots & dashes of high speed morse code bursts in real time, reading letters directly off the screen by EB4GIA and EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Voice Descramble
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band.
[ Hits: 5091 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Voice descrambler
- This program descrambles band inverted encrypted transmissions, usually found on VHF/UHF. It uses a NCO (numerical controlled oscillator) to re-produce the originally inverted audio band. Use it only if legally permitted in your country. I assume no responsabilities deriving from its use. Standard disclaimer applies
[ Hits: 11697 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5383 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
[ Hits: 4475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 14188 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.82 ]
- WinMSDSP 2000
- Shareware program to receive and transmit high speed CW (morse code) used in MS (amateur radio communication mode) with MS Windows 95/98 and sound card.
[ Hits: 2737 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WSJT is a computer program for VHF/UHF communication dedicated to EME. Support FSK441 for meteor scatter, JT65: for EME and extreme troposcatter, JT6M: for meteor scatter (optimized for 50 MHz)EME Echo: for measuring your own echoes from the Moon, CW: for EME QSOs using 15 WPM Morse code
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- WSJT High Speed Meteorscatter
- "Software uses four-tone frequency-shift keying for meteor scatter. WSJT stands for ""Weak Signal communications, by K1JT"", and plans call for the program to include more than one communication mode."
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XPR for Linux
- Simple program for ham radio Uses AX25 support built in Linux kernel, works in X11 graphics environment.
[ Hits: 2066 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 19451 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSP *DX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexNBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : DSP
Recent Links ScopeIIR ScopeDSP CMSK ROS ham radio modem IDSP
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links