Log program for ham radio log books software
- HAM-LOG by HB9CQV
- This program is freeware for ham radio purpose only, multilingual german and english, self running, runs also from USB devices
[ Hits: 2110 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- A simple quick and easy to use Amatuer Log Book for windows
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windows ham radio log book by RX4HX, free.
[ Hits: 703 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Full featured logging program available since 1989. Interfaces to most radio's, TNC's, and Callbooks. Runs under DOS and all "flavors" of Windows. Can run on 8088 or fastest Pentium machine. Easy to use with virtually unlimited database capability. Trial version. Program looks like being dismissed by hypersoft.
[ Hits: 2847 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.63 ]
- FREE amateur radio logbook for Windows, Year 2000 compliant, Real-time or post-event data-entry, Produces QSL cards and address labels, Produces RSGB VHF-UHF-SHF Competition Log Sheet and more, by G7LFC
[ Hits: 8780 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K2PMC Logging System
- Easy to use flexible system with many features (e.g. multiple logs, file export, print etc.)
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- KComm is an amateur radio communication and logging program that has been designed specifically for Elecraft K2 and K3 transceivers. KComm has been developed using the cross platform development tool Lazarus. The program is developed and tested under Windows XP but it can be compiled under Linux. By G4ILO
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KLog is free amateur radio logging software. Now including AZ,WAS,IOTA,DXCC & WPX awards tracking. Also ADIF import/export is supported.
[ Hits: 11354 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- LiHaLo : LInux HAm LOgbook
- Freeware ham-radio logbook written in PHP, and based on Apache and MySQL, even if developed undex linux has been tested with windows and macosx by on4axv and on5dqz
[ Hits: 3254 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.87 ]
- Log DXpedition
- Freeware windows software log book management dedicated to dxpedition operations by IK6CAC
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Log Locator
- Freeware MSDOS logging program by OK1DUO
[ Hits: 1846 | Votes: 244 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LOG-EQF LOG PROGRAM
- Log program. Easy dxcc and w.a.s. customizations for registered users.
[ Hits: 2700 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 7.34 ]
- Log2000 is a program for logging and tracking QSO's, creating and printing QSL's and QSL labels. Designed for Windows 95/98, Windows NT and Windows 2000.
[ Hits: 929 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Log4OM is a Free Windows complete station management that includes general logbook program, dx cluster, CAT radio interface and interface to several ham radio services like LoTW QRZ HRDlog and more.
[ Hits: 1755 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.55 ]
- Ham radio logging software by IV3DDM, includes award facilities, callbook, packet cluster, RTX control, QSL info, ADIF - in english.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 7.62 ]
- Logger 32
- Free Windows Amateur Radio logging program written by Bob Furzer, K4CY the author of Zakanaka. Logger32 runs under all Windows versions.
Logger32 has been developed to be a highly user configurable general purpose Amateur Radio logbook with computer control support for many radios and antenna rotators.
[ Hits: 44667 | Votes: 166 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Logger32 for 11m
- Logger32 special version dedicated to eleven meters band operations
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Russian only Amateur Radio logbook software by UA3GDW
[ Hits: 264 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- LOGic Ham Radio Software
- Since 1989, LOGic has provided the amateur community with the ultimate in professional-grade ham radio logging software - the software with the most flexibility, the most features, and yet the easiest to use.
[ Hits: 1048 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Freeware logbook software for logging qso's from 160 meters till 2 meters
[ Hits: 6928 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.24 ]
- Freeware logging software by Roberto IN3VRR featureing LogBook, CallBook & PacketCluster capabilities
[ Hits: 2594 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.49 ]
- LogWindows - Log X
- Log-X formerly LogWindow is a Windows based software program designed for the specific use of Amateur Radio operators to keep a log of the contacts that were made with other radio operators around the world, designed to be used in Amateur Radio contests, Emergency situations, and for general record keeping of conversations. By SCO Inc
[ Hits: 15375 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.68 ]
- Log program for Amateur Radio Loki5ace
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham logging software capable of handling up to 30,000+ log-books using one database and one image copy, and many more features by Norbert Oberweis - LX1NO / KM6RY
[ Hits: 2794 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Graphical log. Locators,DXCC,Repeaters, Beacons on maps. Statistics. Import export log.
[ Hits: 1835 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- McQ Log
- Logging database with many features, mainly dedicated to SWL logging
[ Hits: 4003 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- MicroLog by wa0h
- Windows logging program by wa0h. US and Canadian callbooks are built into the cd version of the program.
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Highly integrated Logging, DXing, Contesting and Station Control Software, commercial version, run under windows 2000 or higher.
[ Hits: 1344 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Mini logbook
- A neat free little tool to log your contacts. It automatically looks up previous contacts with recent call. Select text in MRP40 Rx- window. Auto insert that text into MiniLog via double click. By Polar Electric
[ Hits: 1300 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Mircules HAM QuickLog
- Mircules HAM QuickLog is HAM radio logging software for the iPad, for quick and easy HAM Logging.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MixW - Online QRZ.com Lookup dll
- This add-in for MixW will automatically do a callsign lookup from qrz.com and fill select information into your MixW log entry. It also optionally checks to see if the station is a known LoTW user
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.20 ]
- MobileLog - PocketPC Logging
- MobileLog is a logging package for the PocketPC. It features DXCC reports, searching, alerts, and inport/export.
[ Hits: 2452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
[ Hits: 1152 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- N7XG Logger
- N7XG Logger is for any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user checking into any of the 3905 Century Club Nets who needs to maintain accurate records about all aspects of particular net. Commercial windows software, by alpine software
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Home Page of LU6FQR and home of Nemesis program
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NetLogger is a logging program that can use the internet to transmit check-in information to other users of NetLogger. Net participants that are monitoring the net with NetLogger receive updated information every twenty seconds.
[ Hits: 1606 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free windows logging program for radio hobbyists, and others by AB9B
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- nGenLog, commercial windows logging software for radio amateurs, use the latest programming techniques and offer interesting features like remote control, dx cluster, lotw import export, qsl management and more.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Nlog Database
- Contact logger for your PDA
[ Hits: 2476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- nLog Logger
- nLog Logger is a general purpose Logging program used by groups for Net Logging functions that can be used by any individual whether they are a Net Control Station or just a user. Free Windows application by Alpine Software
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OH1AA Logging program
- The OH1AA logging program package is designed to handle the book-keeping
of amateur radio contacts. The package contains three separate main prog-
rams by which contacts are managed.
Run under DOS and is freeware
[ Hits: 1043 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.05 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLogging *Low FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Logging
Recent Links Call Book Log 2.1 PZTLog PZTLog Pro EA6DD WinLog 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links