Log program for ham radio log books software
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access installed.
[ Hits: 1694 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Wlod_log 97
- Freeware CB DX logging program. Runs on Windows platform and require MS Access 97 installed
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WLOG2000 LogBook for OM SWL BCL CB
- Database logbook for OM SWL BCL & CB with utility like DXCLuster DXtelnet PSK PSK-Pbbs (TNC or PC sound card) radio rotor CDbook interface and many other features. Free Update at homepage.
[ Hits: 3764 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 8.38 ]
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
[ Hits: 1311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Xlog for linux
- Easy to use logging program for linux/X, written with the GTK library. Contacts are saved in a browsable list, which can be edited.
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- XMLOG freeware Logbook
- XMLog is an amateur radio logbook system for Windows and Windows NT.
[ Hits: 12375 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.51 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1040 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- youLOG is a Free and easy ham radio logging software. youLOG is an efficient logging system suitable for DX-peditions, special events, or just simple fun. It runs even on a small display netbook it\'s portable and doesn’t need to be installed. Developed by IZ0PSA
[ Hits: 692 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- YPLOG logging software for Windows support Icom and Kenwood Radios, map programs and a program for coaxial trap design.
[ Hits: 4190 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Ham radio logging and remote control for Kenwood transceivers by UT1YV
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLogging *Low FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Logging
Recent Links Call Book Log 2.1 PZTLog PZTLog Pro EA6DD WinLog 10 QSO Logger
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links