Ham radio software for Macintosh
Mac Ham Radio Software
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Realtime moontracking for moonbounce enthusiasts EME
[ Hits: 986 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1750 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7756 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
[ Hits: 5314 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2164 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2485 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1583 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5956 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.15 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 1965 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 1986 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Macintosh application that decodes morse code into text, PPC and 68K
[ Hits: 1730 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 16668 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.63 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1633 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QST Browser
- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 18475 | Votes: 59 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 963 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RUMlog is a fully featured general ham radio logbook program, with contest logging capability and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX.
RUMlog is free to download and can interface with most popular Icom Elecraft Yaesu Kenwood Transceiver, and CW keyers. Offer mapping, Dx cluster, check, import export, and many functions commonly available on most popular logbook programs.
[ Hits: 1046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 10493 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signal Scope
- SignalScope SignalScope is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 1400 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1805 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 866 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Visual Moon Tracking
- Java moon tracking software runs on LINUX, Win 98, Win NT, UNIX, OSF, MacOSX
[ Hits: 9100 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.95 ]
- MacOSX real-time precision signal / waveform generator. Uses native Mac sound Out capabilities.
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WiNRADiO for Mac
- WiNRADiO for Mac, WiNRADiO provides Apple Macintosh support for our most popular receiver, the WR-1550e, a medium-range external receiver with frequency range 150 kHz to 1.5 GHz
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintosh *Morse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexNBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Software : Macintosh
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links Yea Cabrillo2Adif Converter Audacity 10 QSO Logger dogparkSDR GQRX
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links