Mac Ham Radio Software
- Realtime moontracking for moonbounce enthusiasts EME
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacGPS Pro
- Mapping software which links a Garmin GPS receiver to your Macintosh. Includes Maidenhead grid squares and beam-pointing maps.
[ Hits: 1695 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.37 ]
- Radio control software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 7286 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Macintosh SSTV Shareware
- SSTV software is now available for the Macintosh computers, for the first time.
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 7.03 ]
- A Remote Control Program for the Elecraft K2 Amateur Radio Transceiver using the Apple Macintosh
[ Hits: 207 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- While you are enjoying your favourite scheduled SWL program, DX Net, or W1AW Bulletin, MacLoggerDX is combing the internet looking for the latest Hot DX Spot
[ Hits: 2085 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- allows a Macintosh computer to communicate via packet radio with the amateur packet satellites currently in operation using the 'PACSAT' protocols
[ Hits: 1293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom PCR1000 driving program for Mac available at yahoo groups, login required.
[ Hits: 2397 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Propagation forecasting software for the Macintosh
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Icom IC–PCR1000 communications receiver remote control for Apple Macintosh computers running MacOsX
[ Hits: 2538 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Macintosh Rig Control for Kenwood TS-50
[ Hits: 778 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Freeware SDR for Mac by DO8SEM Sebastian now named SDR Radio by DL2SDR
[ Hits: 4605 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- MacTNC is simple, configurable terminal software used by amateur (ham) radio operators to control a TNC (terminal node controller). MacTNC performs most of the same functions of other terminal software, but includes buttons for standard commands, and allows the user to configure additional buttons for special purposes. MacTNC works only user Mac OS X because it relies on Unix components of the current operating system.
[ Hits: 5243 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Moon tracking for Mac Windows and Linux for EME by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Morse Code translator widget
- Macintosh widget converts text to Morse code and vice versa
[ Hits: 1851 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- Morse Mania
- A morse code tutor for the Macintosh.
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Macintosh application that decodes morse code into text, PPC and 68K
[ Hits: 1682 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Digital modes decoding software for the macintosh. Decodes CW, RTTY, WEFAX, SATFAX, ACARS, DTMF, SSTV
[ Hits: 15794 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.89 ]
- NetDXCluster provides ham radio operators access to AR DX Cluster nodes using telnet via the Internet. Internet connection is required. This software only works under Mac OS X 10.1.3 or later.
[ Hits: 1264 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 181 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 905 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PocketPacket Mac OS
- PocketPacket started as an APRS client for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices, but is also available for the Mac desktop or laptop. PocketPacket incorporates a software-based TNC, allowing you to directly capture and visualize, or encode and transmit 1200 baud packets (AFSK modulation) using a VHF radio transceiver.
[ Hits: 635 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Logbook software for the Macintosh by Chris Smolinski
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QST Browser
- A Mac OS X application for searching and viewing the back issues of periodicals that are published by the ARRL in CD-ROM format.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio Explorer
- Graphic viewer for shortwave broadcasting and programming schedules. Supports viewing schedules in an expanding table and on a 24-hour Gantt chart using the local time and the UTC time display modes. Runs on multiple platforms.
[ Hits: 17364 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- MacOSX configurable terminal software used to control your TNC (Terminal Node Controller) to connect with your local AR-DX Cluster using your radio. This program combines features contained in MacTNC, a TNC control program, and NetDXCluster (formerly MacDXCluster), similar software that accesses DX Clusters via the Internet rather than a radio link.
[ Hits: 1688 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- RDCP/Mac is a communications software package to interface your Macintosh to models of Kantronics TNCs. RDCP/Mac uses the Kantronics HOST mode allowing simultaneous connections on VHF packet and the HF digital modes when using the KAM.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)
[ Hits: 873 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RUMped is a logging tool for short wave for the MAC under OSX. It is not designed for the daily QSOs. Currently RUMped supports a DX-pedition mode, some major contests and a general contest mode for unsupported contests.
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows and MacOS programming software for the ICOM IC-7000
[ Hits: 1638 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
[ Hits: 937 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MacOS free DXCluster telnet access client in spanish and english
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 9227 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- Scr-log freeware logging program for mac, windows, linux and dos. designed for school, club, and individual class stations to use during school club roundup.
[ Hits: 1160 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Signal Scope
- SignalScope SignalScope is a modularized, multi-channel dynamic signal analyzer and data acquisition platform for Mac. It
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SJPhone is a free VoIP softphone that allow to speak with another PC. Can be used to share full duplex audio over a private network. Available for Windows, MacOSX and Linux
[ Hits: 132 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SkookumLogger is a free contest logging program for Mac OS X 10.7 or later, supporting CW and SSB events on the six HF contest bands plus 6m, 4m, 2m, and 70cm
[ Hits: 204 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Soundflower is a Mac OS X (10.2 and later) system extension that allows applications to pass audio to other applications. Soundflower is easy to use, it simply presents itself as an audio device, allowing any audio application to send and receive audio with no other support needed. Soundflower is free.
[ Hits: 98 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spek helps to analyse your audio files by showing their spectrogram.
Spek supports all popular lossy and lossless audio file formats. Spek is free software available for Unix, Windows and Mac OS X.
[ Hits: 1684 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Spot - Intelligent DXCluster Client
- Reliable amateur radio software for OS X and Windows that works the way you expect.
Spot allows you to chase the DX that really matters by putting you in charge of which DX spots you need to see and alarming you when they appear.
[ Hits: 1070 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TCalc+ analyses the Noise and intermodulation performance of radio receiver front-ends.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities
- Ham radio frequency list consolidation software.
The Ham Radio database can house a unlimited number of records. Holding frequency information from DC to Daylight. The Radio Scanner Database is designed to emulate a radio scanner. A 5,000 record table is provided and is organized by channel number.
[ Hits: 757 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Time Palette
- World Time and Mapping software including Azimuthal Maps.
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
Software : Macintosh
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintosh *Morse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Recent Links dogparkSDR GQRX CubicSDR SJPhone Jack Audio
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links