Morse Code Training
Learning Morse Code (CW) programs
Home : Software : Morse Code Training : Page 2
Morse Code learning software, get cw exams ham radio morse code
- Morse Machine
- Learn morse code with morse machine, A Fully Automatic Morse Code Teaching Machine first described in a May 1977 QST. Free for Windows MacOS Linux and DOS
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morse Maker
- MorseMaker is an up-to-date replacement for the Morse Machine shown further down this page. It has been re-written using a different programming language and is now entirely 'stand-alone' requiring no run-time support files. This version also works with Windows XP and can use the soundcard but please note that, unlike its predecessor, it does not split the alphabet into smaller 'learning' blocks and does not incorporate the Morse reader.
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- Morse Partner
- "You tap on computer keyboard in Morse; what you tapped appears as letters on screen."
[ Hits: 3428 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Pilot
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
[ Hits: 5600 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Morse Quiz
- Freeware by AE4RV. MorseQuiz is a Morse Code Speed Trainer for DOS/WINDOWS that can help you improve your code copying ability.
[ Hits: 4244 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- Morse Runner
- Freeware contest simulator for Windows 95/98/ME/NT4/2000/XP Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 3166 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Morse Tone Encoder
- Generates Morse tones using the Soundcard. A neat tool for sending out short sequences of Morse tones.
[ Hits: 1136 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.83 ]
- Morse tranings program
- The program sends morse code audio via sound card and can be used under Windows in Danish only
[ Hits: 128 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Morse Tutor
- Morse Tutor is a DOS based program written in C++. It can be used to practice morse code. Various options are available. Morse tutor with Complete Source Code and Binary is available for Download (32KB).
[ Hits: 2404 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Morse Tutor Gold
- Morse Tutor Gold by GGTE Quality Software for Amateur Radio.
[ Hits: 4652 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 3.74 ]
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18523 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.62 ]
- A freeware windows morse code trainer for beginners and experts by DK5CI
[ Hits: 75940 | Votes: 272 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Morse code DOS freeware by SM6KFY, english and swedish version available. Useful if you are running ancient computers
[ Hits: 6894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- MRX Software
- MRX Morse Code for Windows 9x/NT is a program designed to teach morse code receive and transmit using the benefits of Multi-Media PC technology
[ Hits: 4629 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and Morse Code using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- My Morse Trainer
- Easy and simple Morse code training program for windows
[ Hits: 4392 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- NuMorse is a feature packed array of training aids that will hone your code receiving skills in the least possible time
[ Hits: 4424 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- NZART Morse Tester
- Learn morse code with NZART Morse tester. Is a shareware run under windows Windows 95/98 and above, small size and easy to use by ZL1AN
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Online Morse Code Game
- An online morse game that can be used both to learn receivind and trasmitting morse code
[ Hits: 761 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- PC CW Keyer
- CWQSO allows you to practice sending and receiving CW in a real QSO!
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PED CW PileUp Trainer
- PED is a CW pileup trainer written by MasIII. It is a free software. It requires DOS and SoundBlaster compatible sound source.
[ Hits: 3252 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Pile Up!
- Pile Up! is a CW contest training program. The program requires a SoundBlaster (or compatible) card Available for Linux and Windows 95.
[ Hits: 4099 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Pileup Runner
- Pileup simulator for for the existing and future DX-pedition operators, and for those who are curious how it feels to manage a pileup.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Pocket CW
- Pocket CW is a morse code learning tool for PDA running windows ce
[ Hits: 2996 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PPCMorse and PPCMorse Pro are Morse code traning/sending utilities for PocketPC PDAs (such as the iPAQ, Jordana and Cassiopea).
[ Hits: 4349 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 7.84 ]
- Precision CW
- Software to train reading Morse code or software to run CW mode or even COHERENT CW mode on your amateur radio equipment from your PC.
[ Hits: 5085 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- French morse code learning software for windows
[ Hits: 335 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1184 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- RufzXP is an excellent free training software for improving code speed and CW practice, particularly (ultra) high speed memory copying of true amateur radio calls.
[ Hits: 10806 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- SCCW for Linux
- Sound Card cw for linux
[ Hits: 4750 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Smart Morse
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
[ Hits: 1610 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SSB Pileup player
- It plays back max 10 WAV audio data as one Real SSB Pileup Windows98/NT4
[ Hits: 1657 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Super Morse
- Super Morse is the original comprehensive Morse Code training program for the PC. Super Morse permits the user to learn the Morse characters in a very orderly way using several different methods, including one unique to Super Morse; build speed with special exercises
[ Hits: 35954 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.08 ]
- Training fast CW on Android (Koch method)
- Free Morse Code CW training software for Android supporting the Koch method by IZ2UUF David
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WA6EHL Morse programs
- CODE-P, CODE-T morse code tutor programs shareware and freeware.
[ Hits: 4017 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Convert text into morse code. It does this by reading text from one of three sources: the Windows clipboard, a file, or you may directly type the text. WinMorse outputs the morse code as a standard windows wav file
[ Hits: 8494 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.06 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code Training *MultimodeNavtexNBEMSOliviaOscilloscopePacketPacket ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
Software : Morse Code Training
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links CWQSO - Send and Receive on your PC CWirc Morse Code Trainer Morse tranings program CW Teacher
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links