Software for packet radio use
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 2007 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
[ Hits: 1320 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- UISS Windows UI-Packet Program
- Freeware program, special and easy to use packet program for communicating with ISS, PCSat and other 'compatible' sats. Can also be used for basic normal packet.
[ Hits: 3578 | Votes: 230 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Win TNC
- G7JJF wintnc software
[ Hits: 19201 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 5.73 ]
- Windows open source packet radio decoder.
Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800, and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to your pc sound device.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Convers is a chat system (similar to IRC) operating using internet TCP/IP protocols on amateur packet radio and the internet.
[ Hits: 1514 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- WinGT and WinBox
- Packet radio terminal program for win 3.1 and above, WinBox is a modified version of WinGT for cb radio usuage
[ Hits: 2210 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.07 ]
- Popular ham radio packet windows application. By G4IDE (RIP)
[ Hits: 38207 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- TNC virtual phone modem driver for windows 95, known also as TFSlip95
[ Hits: 1157 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- X Text System home page
- XTS is a teletext server for packet radio under linux with many functions. It can execute command...
[ Hits: 1305 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- XPacket - Packet-Radio-Host-Terminal
- Packet-Radio Host-Mode-Terminal for DOS works also fine in Windows-DOS-Box. Lots of functions, includes userdatabase Name, distance, direction, qth, call, alias.
[ Hits: 2757 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- XPWare offers support for AEA, Kantronics, SCS/Paccomm and Hal controllers. The program also offers full transceiver control for most of todays HF radios and support DX Cluster monitoring. No more supported and developed by author. Now freeware.
[ Hits: 1501 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.27 ]
ACARSADS-BAndroidAntenna analysisAntenna rotor controlAPRSAudio RecordersAudio StreamingAwards trackingBeacon MonitoringBrowser extensionsCircuit DesignClip ArtCollectionsContestingD-STARDatabasesDecodersDigital SSTVDigital VoiceDRMDSPDX ClusterEMEFilter DesignFront Panel DesignGrid Bearing and MapsHam ExamHellschreiberInternet LinkingiPhoneJT65LinuxLog AnalysisLog ConvertersLoggingLow FrequencyMacintoshMorse Code DecodersMorse Code TrainingMultimodeNavtexOliviaOscilloscopePacket *Packet ClusterPalmOSPIC ProgramerPocket PCPropagationPSK31QSLRadio ControlRadio ProgrammingRepeater ControlRF Coverage MappingRTTYSatellite trackingShortwaveSignal GeneratorSoftware Defined RadioSpectrum analyzersSSTVTimeUtilitiesVector Network AnalyzerVirtual Audio SoftwareVoice KeyerVoice toolsWeak SignalWeather and FAX
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Software : Packet
Recent Links WinAFSK dnx274.org LinPac packet radio terminal BPQ32 OscarDelta IP Over AX.25
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links