RF power amplifiers
Home : Technical Reference : Amplifiers : Page 2
Ham radio power amplifiers
- The DX 200 amplifier
- Interesting homebrew project by G4BXM, Roger
[ Hits: 1903 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Nearly Perfect Amplifier
- Original manuscript for what became "The Nearly Perfect Amplifier", discussion of some design features that would be present in a perfect, or near-perfect, amplifier.
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Tools and Links for RF Power Amplifier Builders
- This document lists a few tools, documents and websites which are valuable in the design and construction of amateur RF power amplifiers. The list is small but it represents a good starting point for the amateur amplifier builder.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Triode & Tetrode boards
- A lot of good things, not for QRP fans.
[ Hits: 491 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.32 ]
- TS-850S Amplifier Interface
- An interface for amplifier to TS-850S
[ Hits: 3382 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
[ Hits: 4616 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tube Amps forum
- Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement
[ Hits: 10200 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Tube-type amplifier FAQs.
- This page should help the less experienced users solve common problems and questions about HF tube-type amplifiers by Matt Erickson KK5DR
[ Hits: 416 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tuning up a tube-type amplifier properly
- This guide is primarily written for those who are new to HF tube-type amps, or anyone who wishes to get the most out a Linear amplifier.
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Understanding Linear Amplifiers
- Understanding Solid State Linear Amplifiers
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers
- Linear amplifiers cold adjustments with network analyser (VNA)
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 9.32 ]
- WB0NNI Home Brew HF Amps and Tutorials
- Tutorials and other information on designing and building hf amplifiers. Includes tube data and amplifier projects.
[ Hits: 21281 | Votes: 52 | Rating: 7.58 ]
- WD7S Productions
- A collection of kits for control and protection of homebrew linear amplifiers
[ Hits: 9652 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- What makes a Good tube-type HF amplifier?
- This article is written for the ham who is about to purchase their first HF amplifier or wants to buy an elite class of amplifier that could last the rest of their ham career.
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WV7U - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!
[ Hits: 8892 | Votes: 48 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- WZ1V's VHF modifications page
- A collection of modifications to the AM6154/55 linear amplifier
[ Hits: 721 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
Alternative PowerAmplifiers *Antenna LauncherAntenna RotatorAntenna SwitchAPRSArduinoAttenuatorsATVAudioBatteriesBeacon keyersCalculatorsCB RadiosCoax Cables and ConnectorsComponentsDigital ATV projectsDTMFDummy LoadsDuplexersElectronicsFiltersFrequency CounterGroundingHam Radio Go KitsHeadsets and SpeakersHF RadiosHomebrewKey ClicksKeyersLightning ProtectionMic wiringMicrophonesMircrowaveMorse Code DecoderMorse Code OscillatorMorse KeysPan AdapterPower MeterPower SupplyPreamplifiersProgramming RadioQRM EliminatorQRP ProjectsRadio Direction FindingRadio Frequency InterferenceRadio ModsRadio Programming CableRaspberry PiReceiversRepeaterRF DesignRF SafetyRF Signal GeneratorsScannersSoftware Defined RadioSoldering and DesolderingSound Card Radio InterfacingSpectrum AnalyzersSWR MetersTest EquipmentTransvertersTVI FiltersVacuum tubeVector Network AnalyzerVHF RadiosWiFi
Technical Reference : Amplifiers
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Recent Links M0VKK VHF UHF Liear Amp QRP 20Watt Power Amplifier Testing the 3-500Z pins Using VNA to adjust Linear amplifiers ALC for real
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links