Home : Technical Reference : HF Radios : Page 2
HF radio modifications, ham radio mods kenwood icom yaesu alinco mods
- Kenwood Schematics
- Kenwood schematics diagrams in high resolution format, includes Kenwood TS-830S , TS-820S and TS-520S
[ Hits: 439 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-520 TS-520S Series Manuals
- Downloadable manualsand info for Kenwood TS-520S, Manuals for DG-5, Manuals for AT-200, AT-230 Manuals for VFO-520S
[ Hits: 4742 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- Kenwood TS-440 repair
- This page describes some repair tasks related to the Kenwood TS-440 transceiver.
[ Hits: 121 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TS-950 page
- Lot's of info on 950sdx tranceiver by Jeff King ZL4AI/DU7
[ Hits: 2742 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- Kenwood TS-950S RF gain mod
- The Kenwood TS-950S and TS-950SD HF transceivers are fine radios. However, many, if not all,
of them were produced with a design flaw which allows the RG GAIN control to cease function in
the presence of a strong signal IF the AGC has been turned OFF
[ Hits: 1396 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Kenwood TS830S
- Kenwood TS-830 manual, tips and fixes
[ Hits: 5687 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Kenwood TS830S Survival Guide
- Excellent collection of TS 830S documents collected from the web and other sources by DL9AI, PDF File
[ Hits: 4020 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Krasnodar - radio schematics
- Contain schematic diagram of many different radio, and some operations instructions.
[ Hits: 9854 | Votes: 96 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3008 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NorCal 20 Modifications
- by Larry East, W1HUE June 1999
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- One Valve CW transmitter
- This transmitter was first constructed in 1987 and provided the author with his first real rig, capable of distances of more than about 100 metres.Use a 6GV8 tube.
[ Hits: 388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OZ3QY CDG2000 Transceiver
- The CDG2000 is a high performance HF transceiver developed by G3KBB, G3OCQ and G3SBI. They have managed to design a high end transceiver that can compete with the most expensive ones on the market
[ Hits: 596 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PY2MOK Leo
- Repair services in Brasil, manutencao consertos de equipamentos de Radioamador, Yaesu, Kenwood, Delta, Collins, Drake.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- QST signalink review - SL-1
- Designed to handle audio signal interfacing as well as transmit/receive switching Reviewed by Steve Ford, WB8IM
[ Hits: 518 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2447 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- Receivers sorted by IM3
- Sorted by Intermodulation. Best receiver first.
This is a measure of how badly a close-spaced signal will trash your receiving with spurious signals or splatter sounds,
[ Hits: 554 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Repairing FT-101
- Repairing the YAESU Transceiver Model FT-101E.
[ Hits: 625 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF-overload for Icom IC 746 756 series
- The following transceivers can be susceptible to damage from a strong RF field (or RF-overload) IC-746 IC-746PRO IC-756 IC-756PRO IC-756PROII
IC-756PROIII n1eq explain why
[ Hits: 3250 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Scanner and tranceiver mods
- Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV
[ Hits: 12453 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Shortwave Converter
- This is a simple circuit that when placed near an ordinary AM broadcast radio will allow you to receive international shortwave broadcasts in the 5-6 MHz band
[ Hits: 2080 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sierra mods
- This is a collection of emails collected over time which indicate how to put some mods into your Sierra transceiver. Most of the mods have to do with improving the power output.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sommerkamp FTDX500 Restoration
- Sommerkamp FTDX500 - Yaesu FTDX400 restoration
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- SQ2OMC HF Transceiver
- Description of the homebrew shortwave multiband SSB transceiver, that covers 0.1 - 30MHz. made by SQ2OMC
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- SSB 75 Meter Transceiver
- QRP transceiver for 75 meters band by WA7JHZ
[ Hits: 1103 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.67 ]
- SV8CS Remote shack system
- Remote controlled station from Zante greece
[ Hits: 1141 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ten-Tec Orion Review
- Ten-Tec Orion Transceiver - contester's review by Yuri Blanarovich, K3BU, VE3BMV, VE1BY
[ Hits: 2042 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Islander HF RTX
- A practical solution by Cuban radio amateurs, hybrid circuit with mostly defunct TV set parts.
[ Hits: 1979 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Kenwood TS-830 Survival Guide
- A downloadable manual-like guide containing a lot of technical information about the Trio/Kenwood HF transceiver TS-830.
[ Hits: 3262 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- The manhatten style nb6m 10
- An Homebrew 10 Meter transceiver
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- The Official Class E Transmitter Web Site
- The goal of this site is to present a working, practical tutorial on class E transmitters
[ Hits: 273 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Rock-Mite
- A QRP RTX project by IS0VSU Franco in PDF file
[ Hits: 1227 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The ROSE 80 CW Transceiver
- Build a 5 watt, 80 meter QRP CW Transceiver Designed by N1HFX
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The Super Sixty transceiver
- The 'Super-Sixty' a 5 MHz 60 meters band transmitter & receive converter
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TL-922 Improvements
- Circuit improvements for the TL-922 by Richard L. Measures, AG6K
[ Hits: 1973 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 7.94 ]
- TS-430S Improvements
- Circuit improvements for the TS-430S by Richard L. Measures, AG6K
[ Hits: 2425 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- TS-440S Improvements
- Various circuit improvements for the TS-440S by Richard L. Measures, AG6K
[ Hits: 2762 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.09 ]
- TS-830S Manteinance procedures
- Improvements and maintenance procedures for the TS-830S
[ Hits: 2245 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 5.85 ]
- TS480 power level mod
- Increase TS 480 PEP power level
[ Hits: 1424 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- Universal QRP Transmitter
- Here's the homebrew Universal QRP transmitter adapted from work by Wes Hayward - W7ZOI. The circuit originally appeared in QRP Classics published in 1980 by the ARRL
[ Hits: 2592 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- WideBand for Yaesu 817 857 897
- Free Download of Widebander.
This software will allow you to extended TX for the Yaesu FT 857 FT 817 FT 897 and reset back to standard factory defaults.
Warining: this programs looks like not to be supported. Download and use it at your own risk.
[ Hits: 38823 | Votes: 60 | Rating: 6.05 ]
- Yaesu FT-101 pics
- Images of Yaesu FT 101
[ Hits: 2335 | Votes: 32 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : TS-850S
- Welcome to TS-850S HF Transceiver Owners Group.
Group designed to discuss the attributes, usage and technical information sharing,
concerning this Classic Transceiver.
Please feel welcome to add your questions, information and comments. We hope you enjoy the Amateur Operators "Attribute of helping ones fellow operator". Valid AmateurCallsigns only, admitted.
[ Hits: 994 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
Alternative PowerAmplifiersAntenna LauncherAntenna RotatorAntenna SwitchAPRSArduinoAttenuatorsATVAudioBatteriesBeacon keyersCalculatorsCB RadiosCoax Cables and ConnectorsComponentsDigital ATV projectsDTMFDummy LoadsDuplexersElectronicsFiltersFrequency CounterGroundingHam Radio Go KitsHeadsets and SpeakersHF Radios *HomebrewKey ClicksKeyersLightning ProtectionMic wiringMicrophonesMircrowaveMorse Code OscillatorMorse KeysPan AdapterPower MeterPower SupplyPreamplifiersProgramming RadioQRP ProjectsRadio Direction FindingRadio Frequency InterferenceRadio ModsRadio Programming CableRaspberry PiReceiversRepeaterRF DesignRF SafetyRF Signal GeneratorsScannersSoftware Defined RadioSoldering and DesolderingSound Card Radio InterfacingSpectrum AnalyzersSWR MetersTest EquipmentTransvertersTVI FiltersVacuum tubeVector Network AnalyzerVHF RadiosWiFi
About The DXZone
The DXZone is the largest human created and maintained library of web sites dedicated to Amateur Radio, currently lists 20.000+ links organized into 600+ categories and subcategories. Ham Radio operators review new sites every day since 1998, for potential inclusion in the Directory, and to evaluate the best place to list them.
Technical Reference : HF Radios
Recent Links Kenwood TS-440 repair 80-20m homebrew CW SSB Transciever One Valve CW transmitter Sommerkamp FTDX500 Restoration Kenwood Schematics
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links