Home : Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference : Page 2
About radio frequency interference
- Resolving 6 Meter Amateur Interference
- Transmitting operations in the 50-54 MHz range offer some unique problems that over the past 50 years have stymied station owners, forcing them to tolerate quiet hours and hostility from family and neighbors attempting to enjoy other electronic services.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4477 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RF in the Ham Shack
- Ham Station Desk Radio Equipment Ground
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna
- Are you having RF problems in the shack since you put up your HF vertical antenna? This is a common problem with an easy solution.
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- RFI from Panasonic Plasma TV
- Plasma TVs produce bright, vivid color reproduction. Unfortunately, no one is mentioning the horrendous RFI that these plasma things put out on HF
[ Hits: 67 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- This page is meant to be a resource for hams interested in understanding and eliminating RFI problems.
[ Hits: 524 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI - Intermodulation
- Getting squeaks and squawks from your H-T? Are pagers crunching your mobile rig's front end? Here's how intermod happens--and how to fight back!
[ Hits: 533 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- RFI Archives
- RFI mailing list at contesting.com
[ Hits: 547 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI From Computer Networks
- Is your router shutting you down ?
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI Information Page
- This page gives information about Radio Frequency Interference, the unwanted reception of radio signals. You'll find out how to determine what is at fault (the transmitter or the receiver) and what you can do in either case.
[ Hits: 6859 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- RFI on Samsung HDTV
- RF is causing strange issues on the touch sensor buttons, controlling inputs, volume, channels on Samsung LCD TV. Solution is to disable front touch panel.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RFI problem on Samsung TV
- A workaround to common RF interference on Samsung TV LED causing several issues like changing channel, swithcing to demo mode, or changing volume.
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- RFI problems running RTTY
- You may never have an RFI problem when running SSB, but all of a sudden you find RFI creeping into your system when using RTTY. Learn why and how to solve it.
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Safety: RF awarness guidelines
- Although Amateur Radio is basically a safe activity, in recent years there has been considerable discussion and concern about
the possible hazards of electromagnetic radiation (EMR), including both RF energy and power frequency (50-60 Hz) electromagnetic fields. This section summarizes what is now known and offers safety precautions based on the research to date.
[ Hits: 430 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sci.Electronics : RFI/EMI Info
- Dealing with Computer generated RFI/EMI by Daniel 9V1ZV
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 784 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Telephone Interference
- Telephone EMI, questions and answers on how to solve interference problems to phone lines
[ Hits: 920 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Television channel 11 interference.
- Solving interference from television channel 11 on 144MHz transverters by Chris Cox, NĜUK, G4JEC
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Television Interference - TVI
- VR2XMT article on TVI and how to solve interference problems
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3703 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- The EMI - RFI page
- Article on radio frequency interferences, with a long list of common RFI cause, like Plasma TV, Solar panels inverters, fluorescent tube lamps.
[ Hits: 197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Toroid Pro
- Designed by microwave engineers to provide filter, radio,microwave and Ham radio engineers with all relevant information of an inductor and core at his or her finger tips
[ Hits: 5957 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- Track down television interference
- Nearly half of all reception problems are due to deficiencies or faults in the television receiver, the aerial lead or the aerial. This article will help you to check whether the problem you are having is due to one of these causes.
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI and BCI Filters
- TVI and BCI bandpass and bandstop filters in SMD technique. Schematics and images.
[ Hits: 3999 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TVi Basics - making filters
- TV Interference filters, making TVI filters, coaxial filters to eliminate TV interferences caused by radio frequency
[ Hits: 768 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filter schematic
- A simple TVI Filter schematic
[ Hits: 231 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filters
- Schematic and diagrams for TVI Filters
[ Hits: 184 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TVI Filters
- High pass filter schematics for TVI and examples of finished filters
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- UHF Reject filter
- This filter is a 0.1 dB Tschebychev lowpass with a rejection of 90 dB
or better at 430 MHz, and 0.2 dB insertion loss at 72 MHz.
[ Hits: 1068 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component
[ Hits: 3613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VK5BR : Intermodulation
- Intermodulation Performance and Measurement of Intermodulation Components by Lloyd Butler VK5BR First published in "Amateur Radio" August 1997
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Technical Reference : Radio Frequency Interference
Technical Reference :
Alternative PowerAmplifiersAntenna LauncherAntenna RotatorAntenna SwitchAPRSArduinoAttenuatorsATVAudioBatteriesBeacon keyersCalculatorsCB RadiosCoax Cables and ConnectorsComponentsDigital ATV projectsDTMFDummy LoadsDuplexersElectronicsFiltersFrequency CounterGroundingHam Radio Go KitsHeadsets and SpeakersHF RadiosHomebrewKey ClicksKeyersLightning ProtectionMic wiringMicrophonesMircrowaveMorse Code OscillatorMorse KeysPan AdapterPower MeterPower SupplyPreamplifiersProgramming RadioQRP ProjectsRadio Direction FindingRadio Frequency Interference *Radio ModsRadio Programming CableRaspberry PiReceiversRepeaterRF DesignRF SafetyRF Signal GeneratorsScannersSoftware Defined RadioSoldering and DesolderingSound Card Radio InterfacingSpectrum AnalyzersSWR MetersTest EquipmentTransvertersTVI FiltersVacuum tubeVector Network AnalyzerVHF RadiosWiFi
Recent Links TVI Filters RF Problems and the HF Vertical Antenna RFI from Panasonic Plasma TV RFI on Samsung HDTV RFI problem on Samsung TV
Daily Top 10
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links