Search Results for "1 to 1 Balun"63 links - and 2 categories
- Baluns: theory and projects
- All about baluns with photos, projects and instructions, by IZ7ATH
[ Hits: 52520 | Votes: 44 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- A better antenna-tuner balun
- Which balun to use? The hybrid balun promises
advantages over both voltage and current baluns by ZS1AN
[ Hits: 21532 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- WB6ZQZ 3 in 1 Balun
- Builing a triple ration balun, that match resonant antennas from 9 ohms to 75 ohms with 1.5:1 or less SWR
[ Hits: 6121 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 25967 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31246 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
[ Hits: 3249 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The Ugly Balun
- A 1:1 choke balun for 160 thru 10 meters using one continuos lenght of coax to rig.
[ Hits: 5420 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Baluns by Dan N5AR
- There is considerable confusion about the various types of baluns, this article try to make it clear.
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 7171 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Low cost 1:1 balun
- A balun don't depend on use of ferrite beads, but use steel wool to attenuate any RF on the outer braid
[ Hits: 5640 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Simple HF Baluns for 50/75 ohm coax
- Show diagrams, winding methods and tables of some 1:1 and 4:1 baluns for 1.8 - 30 MHz suitable for use up to 200W (400W peak) on systems using 50 or 75 ohm coaxial cable input where SWR should not exceed 1.6:1.
[ Hits: 12066 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3263 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 83661 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4042 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- ZS6KMD Nescafe 4:1 Balun
- Making a 4:1 balun with a nescafe coffee jar lid and a toroid
[ Hits: 4322 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Homebrew A 4 To 1 Balun
- How to build a to 1 balun by N1HFX
[ Hits: 10902 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 3968 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 7330 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- A 4:1 Balun
- A single-core 4:1 current balun of improved performance by Chris Trask N7ZWY PDF file
[ Hits: 19217 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 4:1 balun for 160 to 10 meters
- Articke By Clay Wynn
[ Hits: 29455 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Choke Balun Designs
- In this designs G8ODE explains different methods to builds a choke balun
[ Hits: 2320 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OH7SV Matti Hohtola Ham Projects
- The most modern QRP transceiver in 2004,Direct Conversion HF Transceiver with DDS LO,
50 ohm to 200 ohm HF wide band transformers,
Wilkinson splitter for RX measurements,
Windom baluns 2001/2004,
Ferrite rod antenna for 80 meter, Magnetic Loop Antenna for 80 m, Mascot Switched PSU 9320 modification to 8A peak current, 150W MOSFET linear amplifier for 80m, 80 m HF SSB/CW Transceiver
[ Hits: 19215 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 8.04 ]
- Tutorial on ferrite balun cores
- Toroid cores, ferrite rods a good electrical tutorial on baluns
[ Hits: 3244 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.50 ]
1 to 1 Balun
You can try similar terms6 1 balun balun balun 2 1 1 to 9 balun 1 to 1 balun 9 1 balun 1.5:1 balun balun 16 9 to 1 balun b w balun balun 1 9 1:2 balun 4 to 1 balun 6m 1:1 balun 6m 1 : 1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links