Search Results for "1 watt amplifier"41 links
Contesting : Clubs
- Granta Contest Group - HF amplifier
- The Granta Contest Group was founded in 1997 by Mark G4AXX, Colin G4CWH, Simon G4EAG, Andy G4KNO. The Group gets it's name from the River Granta (or Cam), which passes through Cambridgeshire and Essex.
Using is a 160-10m "desktop kilowatt" linear amplifier using an Eimac 4CX1000A tetrode
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Amplifiers
- Solid State and TWT Amplifiers From 1 MHz to 40 GHz with Power Levels from .1 mil Watt to 2.5 Kw
[ Hits: 6221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2906 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RMS international
- RMS International, italian distributor of Alcava batteries and power supply, since 1975 manufacture power amplifiers, watt meters, antenna tuners, TVI filters and other accessories for hams and cb radio
[ Hits: 5817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A low cost 600 watt ultra-linear amplifier
- This compact little amplifier is the brain-child of Pat Murdoch, ZL1AXB, in Auckland, New Zealand. It is only 11" wide, 4" high, and 9" deep.
Operates for 40, 20, 17, 15, 12, and 10m
[ Hits: 28288 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.39 ]
- 600 Watt HF Amplifier
- Schematics plans by K9GDT and all infos to build a 600 Watt HF Amplifier.
The amplifier uses four Motorola MRF150 50 volt TMOS power FETs configured in push-pull/parallel and biased for class AB linear operation.
[ Hits: 67373 | Votes: 116 | Rating: 4.52 ]
- 10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
[ Hits: 10654 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- N1IBC Eimac 4CX1500B HF Power Amplifier
- 1500 Watt HF power amplifier
[ Hits: 4705 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.83 ]
- K0GKD Solid State amplifier
- High Power Solid State 600 Watts Output Motorola MRF 150 FETs
[ Hits: 4593 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- ON7WJ Amplifier 1000 watt
[ Hits: 4874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 11 KW Linear amplifier by I0JX
- Use 4CX10000D / 8171, RF output power of 11 KW in key-down carrier on all bands. Power was measured with a Bird 4712 wattmeter and a 25 KW slug
[ Hits: 22676 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- COLLINS 30L-1 HF Linear Amplifier
- The Collins 30L-1 Linear Amplifier has 1000 watts PEP power input on SSB and 1000 watts average on CW on all bands. It can be driven by the Collins 32S-3 Transmitter Collins KWM-2 or KWM-1 Transceiver, or most 70-100 watt exciters.
[ Hits: 2910 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KENWOOD TL-922 Modifications
- Allow 9 bands and 1300 Watt output on the TL-922 amplifier with this document by PA0FRI
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.89 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8398 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- 70cm GS-23b Amplifier
- 1500 watts amplifier for 70 cm band using GS23B /4CX1600U SVETLANA by LZ2US
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 Ghz 1W Power Amplifier
- 1 watt amplifier for 10 ghz made from surplus stuff
[ Hits: 1754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 300w 23cm Amplifier
- The 23 cm amplifier pictured here delivers more than 300 watts with 10 watts drive.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 50 MHz GS35B 1500 Watt Amplifier
- 50 MHz 1500 Watt Russian GS35B amplifier. Well documented. Complete construction details,pictures,schematics, and more.
[ Hits: 12976 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.73 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144 MHz 1.2 Kilowatt Amplifier
- 144 MHz Kilowatt Amplifier with a Gu74b.
[ Hits: 7890 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 4.08 ]
- 50 Mhz solid state 600W amplifier
- G3WZT John Matthews project of a 600 Watt solid state linear amplifier for the 6 meters band
[ Hits: 1922 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 20W Amplifier for 2 meters
- VU2RAR basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 144-146 Mhz output power can vary from 3 to 25 Watts.
[ Hits: 2495 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- 50 Mhz Amplifier
- This is a homebrew 100 watt six meter linear amplifier. The project was designed by Pat Bunn - N4LTA, and was featured in the October 1990 issue QST magazine.
[ Hits: 2116 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 20 W linear amplifer for 2 meters band
- A basic VHF power amplifier suitable for 2M (144-146 Mhz) the output power vary from 3 to 25 Watts By VU2RAR
[ Hits: 2251 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- U301 FET preamplifier
- This FET preamplifier has been around for almost 25 years. It is extremely reliable and can handle several watts directly into either the input or the output without failure.
[ Hits: 7467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
1 watt amplifier
You can try similar terms1 watt amplifier 50 watt amplifier uhf amplifier 25 watt 100 watt amplifier 1-watt-amplifier hf amplifier 100 watt 25 watt linear amplifier amplifier watt meter 10000 watt amplifier 70cm amplifier 25 watt 4000 watt steel tube amplifier 5 watt 50-100 watt watt amp 500 watt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links