Multi-Band Super Mini Loop Antenna
- How to make the Super antenna.
To build this antenna you need a lot that is at least 100 feet across.
Antenna covers all bands 80-10meters + 30, 17, 12 meter WARC Bands
This antenna works as a Full Wave Loop on 80 Meters and also works as a 2 wavelength open loop or Bi-Square on the 40 Meter band
160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 7546 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160meters.
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
Add 60 meters to butternut vertical antenna
- The Butternut vertical is a great antenna in that it covers all HF bands from 160- though
10-meters (or 160-30 meters for the HF-2V) except 60-meters. This article describes
three methods to add 60 meters to your Butternut vertical without losing any other bands.
500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF
[ Hits: 7244 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for 10 160 meters