Search Results for "10 m antenna"500 links - and 1 categories
- J-vertical for 10 meters
- J-vertical antennas for 10 meter band, a slim jim for 28 MHz with photos and plans
[ Hits: 27370 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.41 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 61662 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 6.68 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 93898 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8474 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.49 ]
- A $50 Beverage
- This antenna makes 80 and 160 enjoyable. Less than $50 to hear Europeans all summer on the LF bands seems like a good deal if you have the space!
[ Hits: 38344 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 2067 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 32355 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- J-Pole antenna design
- Complete guide to build Jpole antennas with online dimensions calculator.
[ Hits: 49822 | Votes: 77 | Rating: 5.94 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7274 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8990 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7246 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 890 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 43AX101 Ben
- Home page of 43AX101- Ben. Practical informative site for 11-meter operators DX-ing the South Pacific, DIY antennas,propagation & monitor updated daily.
[ Hits: 3182 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4540 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2912 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3852 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3561 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12475 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 4025 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
10 m antenna
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna rod tv antenna 934 mhz antenna 70 cm antenna 466 antenna rxo antenna sbf antenna ley antenna gsm-antenna antenna antenna car antenna used in sim 300 2m ssb antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links