Search Results for "10 m antenna homebrew"
Antennas : 10M
Antennas : 160M Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna Antennas : G5RV Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Multiband Antennas : Portable Antennas : Quad Antennas : Quagi Antennas : Tuners
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5451 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- 4 Element Cubical Quad for 10 meter
- An article by 2E0DBD on homebrewing a 4 element cubical quad antenna for 28 mhz with pictures, part list and assembly details
[ Hits: 3740 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Homebrew a 10 meter dipole antenna
- Build a 10 Meter Technician Class Dipole antenna.
Get on 10 Meters fast with this basic 10 Meter Dipole project by hamuniverse
[ Hits: 5758 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- KG4JJH Moxon Antennas
- A Moxon rectangle antenna projects for the 6 10 15 17 and 20 meter band but include drawings, plans, statistics and homebrewing statistics.
[ Hits: 3157 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 4 element Yagi Antenna for 10 MHz
- An homebrew project for a 4 elements yagi monoband antenna for the 10 meters by 9M2MSO
[ Hits: 97 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Antennas : Vertical Antennas : Windom Antennas : Wire Ham Radio : Blogs : Europe
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The EZ-Tuner
- The "EZ-Tuner" is a homebrew automatic legal-limit antenna tuner that covers all amateur HF bands from 160-10 meters. Using a T-network design and controlled by a BASIC Stamp BS2sx microcontroller, the EZ-Tuner will match at least a 16:1 VSWR for either unbalanced or balanced transmission lines.
[ Hits: 5102 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Tuning Unit
- This homebrewed antenna tuning unit also incorporates a 50-ohm QRP dummy load, power meter (1 or 10 Watts full scale), and SWR meter
[ Hits: 5830 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
10 m antenna homebrew
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Google Custom Search