Search Results for "10 m antenna"436 links - and 1 categories
- J-verical for 10 meters
- J-verical antennas for 10 meter band with photos and plans
[ Hits: 26268 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.85 ]
- 2 element Quad antenna for 10 12 15 mt
- Detailed instructions about a home made 2 element quad antenna made in diamond configuration, resonating on 10 12 and 15 meters band, by IZ7ATH Talino
[ Hits: 59500 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 6.59 ]
- Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
- Drawing and assembling instruciton for Slim-Jim 2m Antenna
[ Hits: 39777 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- 50 Mhz yagi plans
- 5 Elem. yagi for 10 meters, 9 element yagi beam antenna for six meters band by ON4ANT
[ Hits: 8265 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 86578 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- AMRAD Active LF Antenna
- The AMRAD Active LF Antenna. You can tune into LF activity with this easy-tobuild and erect active antenna. As a bonus, you get MF and HF coverage, tooŚnot to mention world-class performance
[ Hits: 1704 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RockLoop Antenna
- A Compact antenna for 10, 14 & 21 MHz Bands. A multiband portable and indoor antenna suitable for QRP operations based on an original idea by W9SCH that described this small loop in Sprat 60.
[ Hits: 30050 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 6.99 ]
- Inexpensive GPS mobile Antenna
- An inexpensive external GPS antenna, for 1.5 GHz band for GPS receiver, If you operate APRS or just need an external antenna for your GPS receiver, hereĺs one that is easy to build yet offers surprisingly good performance in a compact size. Best of all, it uses commonly available components and materials.
[ Hits: 13469 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8667 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6510 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 10M Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna plan for 10 meters band made with copper pipe and PVC pipe
[ Hits: 3309 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Maria Maluca Antenna
- F5AD Maria Maluca wire antenna for 40 to 10 band coverage
[ Hits: 765 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 43AX101 Ben
- Home page of 43AX101- Ben. Practical informative site for 11-meter operators DX-ing the South Pacific, DIY antennas,propagation & monitor updated daily.
[ Hits: 3088 | Votes: 88 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Signal Engineering
- Signal Engineering technologically advanced antennas with modern design and construction technique. Up to date information about current line of high performance 10 and 11 meters antennas.
[ Hits: 4409 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.21 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2653 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antenna for 2/6/10/11 meter bands
[ Hits: 882 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Fractal Antenna Systems
- Solution to your OEM needs and can meet your design or vended antenna requirements for antennas from 400MHz to 10 GHz.
[ Hits: 2563 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- T.G.M. Communications
- MQ-1 four band HF beams 20,15,10,6 meters MQ-2 six band HF beams 20,17,15,12,10,6 meters, beam antennas and Hybrid Quad antennas
[ Hits: 3658 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]
- Directive Systems Antennas
- manufacturer of VHF and microwave antennas and related products, from 50 MHz through 10 GHz
[ Hits: 3830 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- Nott Ltd.
- All band 10 thru 80 meters antennas. Park 'n Talk telescoping whip antenna mounts, folded unipole antennas
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 11919 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Effelsberg Telescope
- The world's largest fully steerable radio telescope, the 100 m antenna of Effelsberg in Bonn, Germany, operated since August 1972.
[ Hits: 750 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MEI Software
- The file MEI-10.ZIP contains educational software to evaluate antenna arrays of up to 8 elements. Two types of arrays may be studied: 2D planar arrays (Yagi-Uda, Circular, etc., up to 6 elements) and colinear arrays (up to 8 elements.)
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Smith chart
- Match & display imped of antennas, can graphically visualize and compare two sets of measured impedances simultaneously.
[ Hits: 3326 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.12 ]