Search Results for "10m"161 links - and 2 categories
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 5736 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A compact 10M beam
- A compact Moxon 2 element beam for 10M
[ Hits: 13338 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.14 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3935 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- Reflected W Beam
- Hexagonal Wire Beams for 40-10m from DL7IO,
different mono/multiband designs with building descriptions and model files for EZNEC
[ Hits: 14539 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 30187 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 86962 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Homemade Carolina Windom antenna
- This multiband wire antenna it is an off centre fed dipole, with 10 feet of vertical radiator, needs no tuner on 40m, 20m and 10m and works fine on all bands above 40m with a tuner, and even below 40m on 60m, and 80m.
[ Hits: 7222 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m
[ Hits: 7196 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- 10M Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna plan for 10 meters band made with copper pipe and PVC pipe
[ Hits: 3719 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1121 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- UN DX Contest 2010
- The Kazakhstan Federation of Radio sport and Radio amateur (KFRR) and Ministry of Tourism and Sport of the Republic of Kazakhstan are announcing the First UN DX CONTEST
All world-wide radio amateurs having the amateur radio licence are invited to participation.
Contest period: 12.00 UTC 22 May – 12.00 UTC 23 May 2010
Bands: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m.
Modes: CW and SSB
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Contest manager programa for REF, ARRL 10m, ARRL DX, CQ WW, CQ WPX
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 1SL1A Sealand DXpedition
- 9-10 December 2000, Bands to be concentrated on will be 10m,15m,20m,40m,80m. WARC bands and 160 are being considered
[ Hits: 970 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- XU7AFU Cambodia
- By ON4AFU will be active 40 to 10m mainly CW - 21 Feb to 14 March
[ Hits: 78 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- OM Power - HF Amplifier
- Strong RF HF power amplifiers made in europe ! Output 2,5KW 4KW PEP, 160m to 10m.
[ Hits: 8422 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2899 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39940 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12434 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.71 ]
- Operating the 28MHz (10m) Band
- Excellent page on operating 10 meters band by G3XBM
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Online UK CB Radio shop specialising in UK CB Radio and 10m Amateur radio equipment. Scanners and multiband receivers also available.
[ Hits: 2758 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.22 ]