Search Results for "10m antenna"67 links - and 1 categories
- 10m Aluminium Moxon Construction
- Building a moxon antenna with aluminium tubes
[ Hits: 9904 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- CobWebb multiband folded dipole
- It is basically a 5 band antenna comprising of 5 full half wave dipoles for each band - between 10M & 20M, the antenna is also resonant on 6M
[ Hits: 6818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Inverted V
- Described is a simple inverted-V antenna which, when used with a balanced ATU, can be used on all the main Radio Amateur HF bands (80, 40, 20, 15 and 10m). The cental support is made in such a way that the wire can be coiled up for storage when the antenna is taken down.
[ Hits: 3117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antennas by IZ7DJR
- Includes EH antennas, 7Mhz vertical monopoles, 5 elements vee log-yagi for 10m and more
[ Hits: 3896 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 10m Halo antenna project
- This aerial is designed to fit into a small attic, loft or roof space, or even into the garden shed by Roger Powell G0AOZ
[ Hits: 7966 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Hentenna for 10 meters
- Designing an Hentenna antenna for 10 meters band
[ Hits: 7498 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.56 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 30170 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Antennas for HF mobile operation
- The following description should give you guidance on how to build a mobile antenna for HF bands yourself, using a very cheap CB-mobile whip antenna base. Antennas for mobile operation 7Mhz ,10Mhz, 14Mhz, 18Mhz, 21Mhz, 24Mhz,28-430Mhz
[ Hits: 85650 | Votes: 74 | Rating: 5.21 ]
- The 5 Bands Wire-Beam
- This wire-beam has one radiator-element, feeded with 450-Ohm-Wireman-twinlead and needs an antenna-tuner. For the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m bended reflector-elements are used.
The support is a cross of 4 fibreglass-fishing-rods
[ Hits: 5420 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 44414 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 6.32 ]
- 160m to 10m Sterba Curtain Antenna
- Even if using a tuner this multiband antenna will let you operate from 160 to 10 meters. If you could only put up one antenna, this would be it. Project by N0KHQ.
[ Hits: 8703 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole - 6 band
- Multiband Center-Loaded Off-Center-Fed Dipole (CL-OCFD) antenna that work on 80m 40m 30m 20m 15m 10m by ON4AA
[ Hits: 6752 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- W4INF Hidden House Loop Antenna
- If you live in a restricted subdivision, you need to make the most out of it. This loop antenna is balanced line fed and works 40m-10m, does decent on 80m.
[ Hits: 6016 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- N4EKV.COM - Antenna Tuners
- Homebrew balanced-L antenna tuner.
Covers 160-10m. Designed specifically for balanced feedlines.
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 10M Vertical Antenna
- A vertical antenna plan for 10 meters band made with copper pipe and PVC pipe
[ Hits: 3510 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- GAP Titan DX performance test
- GAP Titan DX Evaluation, antenna for 10m 15m 20m 40m 80m
[ Hits: 13174 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- A screwdriver antenna in a fixed install
- Tired of tuners and wires? Put up a screwdriver antenna in a fixed install for multiband operation (80m to 10m) with low SWR. No tuner is needed!
[ Hits: 5802 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Comparison of two windom antennas
- The antenna comparison being reported was between a commercial Chelcom 136ft multi-band windom designed for 80m to 10m and a home brew 260ft full size windom designed for 160m to 10m by G0VVN, G3KAU and G3GRO
[ Hits: 4491 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1897 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- DF9CY - ZX15/4 extended 10/4
- A 4 element addition for 10m to an existing 4 element yagi (ZX antennas)
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- HB9Z Internet Remote Base
- A controllable TS2000 made available at HB9Z in switzerland. Antennas are Carolina Windom 160 for 160-10m, a 5-Element Beam for 20-15-10m a
G5RV for 80-10m and a V2000-Vertical for 6m, 2m, 70 cm.
[ Hits: 6919 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7567 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Chameleon Antenna
- The Chameleon V1 HF Multiband Antenna is a mobile antenna that can also be used as portable. Lightweight mil whip antenna system with 10 BANDS capability 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m, 20m, 30m, 40m, 60m & 80m.
[ Hits: 2798 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39650 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- Manufacturer of the K3 & K2 160-10M CW/SSB amateur radio transceiver, K1 transceiver, transverters, Antenna tuners
[ Hits: 12166 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.71 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 40m antenna gps antenna 7 hz antenna antenna tv antenna 2m antenna x 7 antenna 70 mhz antenna end-fed antenna ch 24 antenna am antenna to sw zm 4 antenna bel v antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links