Search Results for "11 meter yagi"4 links
- The G4ZU Spider Beam or Skypper
- This 3 elements wire Yagi comes along in a great variety of names. On the 11 meter is calle Skypper due to the manufacturer Alex 1SD019
On Ham bands is called Spider beam or G4ZU.
[ Hits: 4770 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.59 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6448 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 6 element Yagi for 2 meter band
- A 144 MHz six element yagi beam antenna plan
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4569 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
11 meter yagi
You can try similar terms2 meter yagi 20 meter yagi yagi 10 a 15 meter yagi 2 meter 15 meter yagi 10 meter yagi 17 meter yagi yagi 14 meter yagi 40 meter 6-meter-yagi 6 meter yagi yagi 15 meter 80 meter yagi yagi-2-meter 11 meter yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links