144214 links - and 1 categories
- BVO2 Yagis
- Yagi beam plans for 144MHz band
[ Hits: 13974 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.79 ]
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 26806 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- G4CQM Homebrew VHF Yagi antennas
- Homebrew VHF Yagi 50MHz 144MHz 432MHz 1296MHz 2320MHz 6M 2M 70CM 23CM 13CM Yagis
[ Hits: 19811 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 8.48 ]
- 7 Elements YAGI for 144 Mhz
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.7 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz
SSB/MGM band, in PDF Format
[ Hits: 40006 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
[ Hits: 6470 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- The G8TTI homebrews
- Home made transverters blockschematics two metre HB9CV, 144MHz SSB Transceiver
[ Hits: 2933 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Jpole by EA6IC
- Jpole antenna plan for 144 and 435 Mhz
[ Hits: 4113 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 1.63 ]
- 144 MHz Beaconlist
- List of beacons operating on 2 meters band
[ Hits: 13405 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 4.23 ]
- A non-profit organization for the enhancement of
amateur radio, worldwide peace, and friendship
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- ITU zone map
- by QRZ Israel HAM radio portal
[ Hits: 3511 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- GM4JJJ VHF and EME pages
- GM4JJJ, David with EME on 144 MHz and Astronomy.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Duplex 144 432
- A full duplex antenna system for 144 432 Mhz
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- 2m Band VHF antenna pre-amplifier
- Homebrew pre-amp for 144-146 MHz amateur band and OSCAR Satellites, using BF981
Dual-gate MosFet. Gain ~15 dB, NF=1dB.
[ Hits: 11707 | Votes: 94 | Rating: 8.59 ]
- 144 MHz preamplifier with BF981
- Design of a preamplifier for 144 MHz with 1 dB NF and 23 dB gain using BF981. This amplifier is using a low cost silicon MOSFET (BF981 from Philips) to give more than 20 dB gain with around 1 dB noise figure on 2 meter.
[ Hits: 16965 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 23cm dual stage preamp
- A modification / combination of the DJ9 BV & I5TDJ
144 MHz preamp designs
[ Hits: 2373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- MGF1302 GaAsFET
- Published in Radioamater - CQ YU and CQ ZRS magazines, MGF1302 144 MHz and MGF1302 432 MHz
[ Hits: 7177 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- The Fox - 40mw transmitter
- This RDF two transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the power output to 40 milliwatts.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Fox - 750 mw transmitter
- This RDF three transistor 144 MHz transmitter uses a 48 MHz scanner crystal as an oscillator / tripler. A second transistor boosts the signal to 40 milliwatts, a third amplifies the power output to 750 milliwatts.
Includes schematic and pictures.
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 50 MHz Transverter idea
- Complete 144/50 MHz transverter with GaAs Fet LNA and 400 mW out. No printed circuit board. Schematics and images by Christoph Petermann DF9CY
[ Hits: 9411 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.05 ]